Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How dare you expect me to read when I'm tipsy and jacked up!

This is disturbingly good. I damn well better not get the alkyhol and the creamer confused on a work morning.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Sorry Irv I'm a little cranky.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

And that's why you're in here B.E. *hugs B.E then helps Magpie with the fort addition*
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Today was a lot of learning, mah brain is mush. I can has brownie? I bring kitty.
          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

i got to pet a chihuahua at the mall today. she licked my hand.

Comment

*makes a new wall for the fort with her yarn*

Comment

Buh...

Interview in the morning..

I'M NOT READY!

*dives into fort and hides under a pillow*

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                  Buh...

Interview in the morning..

I'M NOT READY!

*dives into fort and hides under a pillow*

Good luck!!

Comment

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
                    *makes a new wall for the fort with her yarn*
                    *adds to the yarn wall* at this rate between you, me, and Magpie we can have 3/4 of the walls be functional

telling boy I'm not interested didn't go well. He didn't believe me and wants a second date. My ace in the hole to make him uninterested backfired. *burrows under yarn and stays there. Grabs a glass of O'Rlieys and adds Celtic Crossing*
                    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

*Brings many coral blankets and plushies*

I still haven't gotten readmitted for Winter Session and I don't have a job. Also on Monday all my checks to the university crashed and I learned that the bank and changed my accounts but not given me new checks. It was very stressful. *snuggles in*
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

I wanna come in!!

All I have to share is my boobs, though...
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Becks, from what you've been saying in the Lupo thread they count as pillows.

If we make all the walls of yarn, does that mean that we can't knit it? Oh well, it's still reassuring as yarn.

And I might be able to venture into the outside world again. I clued in that even though it's barely past the equinox, we've been having a lot of rain (and I don't have a great window in my office), so I'm probably not getting enough light. We've hooked the timer up to the full-spectrum grow lights, so I should be doing better soon. And I can take St. John's Wort this year if I need to. (Yes, I'll be careful)

Comment

ok I worried all night and felt sick when I got to work today and waited all day for a reprimand but I didn't get one.Or at least I didn't get one today.

I hate knowing you did something wrong and waiting for the inevitable carding.
                            Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Room for me & my teddy?

I have coffee or rum & raisin ice cream, a pile of hand crocheted blankets & half a dozed squishy pillows to share.
                              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Quoth Cazzi View Post
                                Room for me & my teddy?

I have coffee ice cream, a pile of hand crocheted blankets & half a dozed squishy pillows to share.
                                Hi Cazzi!

Where did you get the coffee icecream? Its my favourite.Usually I get finest from Tesco.I don't know of any other coffee icecream makers.I have got a recipe and keep telling myself I'll make it one day but I'm too LAAAZZZZZYYYYY.

By the way boyfriend is currently frying BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Working...
                                X