This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Mytical
    All buildings, every one..should be handicap accessible. Even homes. Simply because it would be great to be able to visit friends regardless now wouldn't it?
    ^^This I like a lot.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
      I've been wracking my brain for something to do or specialize in this awesome CS town and I can't think of anything.

Oooo. Maybe run the town pagan shop?

What do you think "Treasure's Cottage" is?

But yes I'll hire you.... (besides, I need someone to help tend the garden.... I don't like bugs or dirt)
      I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Those looking for apartments, etc..set down the magazines. This will be OUR town. Which means we will own it, including the housing. It would be a 'needs based' not a 'greed based' system. Ie if you have a family of four you are going to be able to pick out a better/bigger place then if it is a single person. Those who want to live in an apartment together (because the neighbors would then be AWESOME) would absolutely be able to do so, but those who wanted a small house would have that if they wanted. There would be land tax (unfortunately), but other then that housing for CS members would be FREE.

You would of course be expected to pay for any repairs or such yourself however.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Well I'm sure the barter system would be alive and well.

Probably everyone would have at least one quilt.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I propose to become the town's Passport/Immigration Officer.

Don't care where you're coming from, race, creed, color, yadda, yadda. Doesn't matter.

There will be a test. Pass, you may enter the town for our awesome shopping and service. Fail, I turn loose the specially-trained dogs.

Would anyone care to propose questions for the test? First question, of course, is "The customer is always right. True or False?"

Comment

• Quoth morgana View Post
              Fail, I turn loose the specially-trained dogs.
              The ones that shoot bees at you when they bark?!

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Question 2: The staff are there to babysit your kids. True or False?

Question 3: The staff are responsible for your purchases for your kids. True or False?

Like that?
                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  The ones that shoot bees at you when they bark?!
                  I want Spider Robinson type defense weaponry:
                  Catling Guns
                  Dogapults
                  Cross 'Bos
                  Guided Missals
                  Ham'd Cannons
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                    I want Spider Robinson type defense weaponry:
                    Catling Guns
                    Dogapults
                    Cross 'Bos
                    Guided Missals
                    Ham'd Cannons
                    Forget that. Get Spider Jerusalem type defense weaponry:

Bowel disruptors
                    Nanotech Martian veneral diseases
                    Casual and nonchalant and frequent violent behavior
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• I agree with Myt, everywhere should be handicap-accessible!

I'll grow things for Treasure too, because gardening is fun and herbs make the other plants happier. There will be comfy seating through out the gardens and one of those awesome natural swimming pools. Treehouses as well!

So do I get this flamethower or not? Ooooh! We need glitter cannons too, because that stuff is pure evil.
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Knock yourself out

assuming, of course, that your local laws allow it.
                        Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• They don't.

We should have various classes as well like fire-twirling, hula hooping, acrobatics, cooking, sewing, writing, etc
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Well we would make the local laws (as long as it doesn't conflict with state/federal laws) so...
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                              They don't.

We should have various classes as well like fire-twirling, hula hooping, acrobatics, cooking, sewing, writing, etc
                              And music, and dancing, and drama....
                              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
                                and drama....
                                Well as we will need good stories still for the forum, and that means letting other people into our city to be customers...there should be no shortage of drama. *laughs* Of course the difference would be, WE'D have no problem not only banning, but enforcing a ban.

Comment

Working...
                                X