This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Floridians, I need your help!

Specifically, those of you living in the Miami/Lauderdale/West Palm areas.

I need to know of any good liquor stores in the areas. By "good" I mean places that stock more than just the standard fare. I'm looking for a rum that I love that has been discontinued by the distillery. I've checked every single liquor store in Key West, and come up with nothing. I just got off the phone with my favorite liquor store in Miami...also nothing. And since I will be road tripping to Lauderdale September 2-4, I figure it would be a good time to try to find said rum.

For anyone who actually frequents said good liquor stores and has some urge to do some recon for me, the rum in question is Pusser's 15 year, which has a red label that differs from the standard Pusser's blue label.

So....where in the area should I look, kids?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

The Pusser's web site has a store locater:

http://www.pussersrum.com/stockists/

Type in Miami, FL and you'll get a map with a handful of store locations marked. Click on a marker and the name of the store and phone number will pop up so you can call and have them check that it's in stock.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
    X