X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an internal school magnet

Is all I can figure.

I haven't been to school at all since I graduated in 2011. My wife started school this past Wednesday at the community college. Today ((well, yesterday now, technically. Whatever. It's not Saturday properly until I go to bed. )), we went down there to go get her books.

I have been on that campus precisely once. Somehow, I managed to lead her right to the bookstore ((after she tried, and we ended up terribly lost )), and then once in the bookstore, it was really crowded and busy, so she just kind of went O_O at everything.

And I led her right to everything and got her all her books in 5 minutes.

You've seen one college bookstore, apparently you've seen them all...

And despite how busy it was, no suck as far as I could see/hear, which must have been nice...almost with the guy next to us looking to buy a computer, because he kept saying "But I want HP!" when all they had was Dell, but he ended up buying one, so that was all good.

...And now all I can think is how much I miss school, I'm such a weirdo. It makes me sad I can't do/afford grad school yet. I actually like school.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Anxiety. Anxiety. Anxiety.

D:

I'M GLAD YOU HELPED THOUGH!

Because without my Cria, I'd Be lost.

Comment

Do you normally have a great sense of intuitive direction? Otherwise, yeah ... school magnet, LOL. Me, I can get lost in a town of 5,000 people. Easily.

Quoth Eisa View Post
      *very large snip*
      I actually like school.
      Me too.

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
        I actually like school.
        Ditto that. Sittin' around, reading, writing. Beats the hell outta work.

Comment

Me three..thinking about taking a class but when?? And with what time???

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
            Do you normally have a great sense of intuitive direction? Otherwise, yeah ... school magnet, LOL. Me, I can get lost in a town of 5,000 people. Easily.
            Nope, that's the best part. I normally can't find my way out of a paper bag and if I wasn't thinking about it, could probably get lost going down the street to the grocery store.
            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Sunshine View Post
              Me three..thinking about taking a class but when?? And with what time???
              What class(es) would you like to take? Depending on what they are, you might be able to take them online, which would help with the scheduling.

Or does that defeat the purpose ... because I prefer the sitting-in-the-actual-classroom type of classes myself. But if that's not feasible, I'll take the online classes as a good second choice.

Comment

^My wife has all online classes this semester and is doing really well with them. But I'm with you, Pixilated. I prefer actual sitting-in-the-classroom classes. Especially because online classes kick my procrastination into extra high gear and I forget to do anything.
                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                X