This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossing my fingers again.

So, I just got hired, thank the refried items on this earth, and the God who made their existence possible.

I was online, when one of my old employers messaged me, asking how things were. I told him, I was honest and said it was going badly. Well, afterwards...he offered me my old job back. Better pay than both the last time I was there, and from what my "previous employer" was going to be paying.

Apparently part of what got his attention, was that someone told him about me planning on taking a course in coding. He looked over my stuff, was like WHOA she's gotten a lot better, and decided to ask if I'd be up for stuff.

So....yeah. We just finished hammering out the details on pay and pay periods (won't be getting benefits, but that's cool)....paperwork should be coming in soon for me to fill out.

I hope this works out this time, LMAO. Would be nice to have one thing not spontaneously burst into flames on me for once, LOL
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Break a leg!

Comment

Ditto. Crossing my fingers for ye.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Good luck!!!!!!!! im crossing random body parts for you.

Comment

Sending the goodvibesbro your way, Seraph.

If it all goes wahoonie-shaped again, well...

You know I got your back!
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post

I hope this works out this time, LMAO. Would be nice to have one thing not spontaneously burst into flames on me for once, LOL
            *hands Seraph a fire extinguisher*
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Hope it works out this time!
              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Whew! What a relief! I hope it works out.
                "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Crossin fingers for you!!!

Comment

Everything crossed here, too!
                    "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

I'm sending in my loves and hopes.
                      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Buona Fortuna!

SC
                        "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

You know I've got my fingers crossed!
                          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                            Sending the goodvibesbro your way, Seraph.

If it all goes wahoonie-shaped again, well...

You know I got your back!
                            You are enjoying that gif WAY too much.

And best of luck Seraph. Hope it goes well for you.
                            I AM the evil bastard!
                            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                              You are enjoying that gif WAY too much.

And best of luck Seraph. Hope it goes well for you.
                              He is, but I love it.

Thanks guys. I had to laugh too, I posted about this on my social network, and my boss commented on it that they will definitely be paying me, unlike the other guys. That was a "AGH THEY READ MY STUFF" and "heh...they read all of that."
                              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
                              X