Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaand, figures. My last two paychecks were delayed because one of our companies' backers was pitching a fit about a project we were all rushing to complete. Being that the owner is a guy I trust, and KNOW will pay me as soon as possible, I was okay with this. Plus, startup company.

Asked this weekend about when they'd be sending the paychecks, and was informed that all of the company backers had pulled out. The startup's failed, they don't know what they'll be doing now.

Back to the job hunt. Again.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Oh crap I'm so sorry

Comment

Wow, had a talk with my boss last night, and he said "You haven't lost your job, it's just on indefinite hold."

...So, I guess I'm supposed to sit around, with no pay, and just wait and see what happens?

Not happening.
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Oh, good lord, Searph. This has gone beyond ridiculous. I'm so sorry. *hugs*
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
          X