Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly me, I just tell users that So-and-So gets the new computer because they had the oldest equipment in the section. Upper management, of course, gets all the latest and greatest, but I got all the extra RAM they don't need to run basic Office software.

IT Rule #3: It's never Lupus.

Well, it never is!

Last edited by Geek King; 08-10-2010, 03:23 PM.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      Is her name Kerrigan by any chance? From your description, I'd rather deal with a bunch of pissed-off Ultralisks. Where do I get my Vespene-chip cookies?
      Here you go, just not responsible for any development of Psionic powers. She picked up the nickname because her first name is Sara.

Comment

Am I the only one who, upon seeing the words "Queen of Blades" and "Kerrigan", started thinking about a certain Olympic Silver Medal figure skater?
        DJ Particle

Comment

Quoth EmiOfBrie View Post
          Am I the only one who, upon seeing the words "Queen of Blades" and "Kerrigan", started thinking about a certain Olympic Silver Medal figure skater?
          Most likely, and -50 geek points.

I am on a roll. I had to take away the work newbies geek card because he did not get a Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference.

Comment

You're not the only one, Emi.

On the plus side, I hardly ever miss a Python reference!
            Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

IT Rule #3: It's never Linux.
              There. Fixed it for ya...

barcode

Comment

Working...
              X