This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dalesys View Post
    But the 2010 one had such purty purty pikchurs.

Are you really really sure you don't have any left in the back?
    And I still didn't cumplehte all mah meetins from that yeahr! I need to schedool theym. Gimme a twenty teyn.

Comment

Only 3? Pfft. Amateur.

And there's always Ebay. I'd be shocked if there wasn't someone on there right now selling desk calendars.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
        And there's always Ebay. I'd be shocked if there wasn't someone on there right now selling desk calendars.
        Please allow up to 9 months for delivery of your nearly-new 2012 calendar... No refunds.
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

I was in a dollar store yesterday and noticed they still had some 2012 calendars. It's nearly Easter, people!! Give it up already!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth AyreBiskits View Post
            Irv needs a spanking. Bad Irv, bad! Making 3 customers cry!
            Are you volunteering?
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth AyreBiskits View Post
              Irv needs a spanking. Bad Irv, bad! Making 3 customers cry!
              You're gonna have to work harder if you expect to ruin Christmases in a couple of months :P

A spanking! A spanking!
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                A spanking! A spanking!
                and more spanking and then the .....

well you should know the rest.
                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
                  I'm fairly certain the last time I genuinely cried about not being able to get something was when I was 7 or 8 and my dad told me no I'm not getting you that video game you want.
                  I cried when my house purchased fell through due to crappy sellers. But otherwise... yeah. I freaked out my parents by saying "I understand" when they told me that they'd booked the holiday ticket in the wrong name (not my legal name but my stepfathers last name) and I couldn't go unless they could get it changed for free. It was 13 at the time but I truely understood and saw no reason to make them feel worse by having a tantrum or crying over it!
                  I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                    and more spanking and then the .....

well you should know the rest.
                    Does this involve his lucky rocket ship underpants?
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Well, at least you only made her cry, and didn't get threatened with bodily harm! (I know I am not the only one this has happened to at their job....)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                      X