This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yell At Your Coworker!

Customer phoned yesterday and was angry because he had not liked the conversation he had a little earlier with a coworker.There were no notes on our computer system to say who he had spoken to.

Customer demanded that I stand up and shout at all my cowowrkers and find out who had spoken to him.

I replied that he could have spoken to anyone at any location as all phone calls go to the first available operator at any of our sites, also I was not going to stand up and yell in the middle of a room where people were working.I said I was happy to try to help him myself if he would tell me what the problem was.

Customer replied "Lazy bitch, what I'm asking you to do isn't difficult".
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

"No sir. I'm not lazy, I just don't feel like interrupting my awesome co-workers who are helping people who aren't calling us names. Have a nice day!" *click*

Comment

"Rise up and yell I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!"
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to stand up and yell across the office unless the place is on fire. Well, excluding the time I yelled at my manager *cough*

What that guy didn't realize about call centers is this: If you're a douche when you talk to us, we are either not going to admit we spoke to you so we don't have to do it again, -OR- (and this is my favorite) we're going to send everybody else in the office a message to watch out for you. They will then be prepared for your crap, including but not limited to accidentally disconnecting your call (of course it's an accident!) or transferring your call to the manager in cases of major abuse (this only works if you have a decent manager).
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
          Best thing I've read all day.

But, really? Where do people get off calling you a bitch? I would've hung up, no warning.

Comment

Customer replied "Lazy bitch, what I'm asking you to do isn't difficult".
            maybe i'm going out on a limb here but ... i'm betting the reason he didn't like the conversation with the original employee is that the original employee hung up once the customer turned into an asshat.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
              maybe i'm going out on a limb here but ... i'm betting the reason he didn't like the conversation with the original employee is that the original employee hung up once the customer turned into an asshat.

or followed the rules and *gasp* told him no....
              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

THESE FLOORS ARE DIRTY AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

And...the revolution has begun!

Comment

Similar to the customers who demand that I call each and every sales rep to find out who called them. Not.Going.To.Happen.

I've mentioned the wrong number call backers who can't get it through their heads that a wrong number was called.
                    Random conversation:
                    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      THESE FLOORS ARE DIRTY AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!
                      Damnit someone beat me to this.
                      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

You should have told him you would hold the phone over your head so he could yell himself.

Comment

Working...
                        X