This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Aussie Hygiene Tip #836

OK, for the few south aussies on this board, I do apologise as I know you're not like that but here goes...

This is a general friendly reminder to all my fellow genetic females here in South Australia:

When you use the toilet at an all-you-can-eat restaurant, if you do not hear flushing sounds when you press the button on the toilet, you need to hold it down. Or try again. Or even hit the half flush button since some toilets will ONLY work with the half flush button these days. It does NOT mean that you need to abandon the toilet so yours truly walks in and is greeted with the deposit left by yourself. So for Christ's sake, will you please FLUSH THE DAMN TOILET!

Thank you.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Meh, it happens all over the world.

I work with a bunch of women who are incapable of flushing a toilet, and I go to a gym where it seems women don't even know how to flush.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

At [my workplace], we've got those automatic flushers (which i hate). They don't always work, and there is no manual override (which i also hate, no way to provide a courtesy flush).

However, in situations where there is a manual flushing option, there is no excuse whatsoever for leaving a brown surprise for the next lucky visitor.

Comment

As Im sure Sheldon would say...its a crappy thing to do to someone.

Comment

Whats a half flush button?

Comment

Eco-friendly toilets have two flush buttons. The full flush for the solid stuff, and the half flush for liquids only. They're called dual-flush toilets.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Here in Aussieland, all toilets sold since nineteen-eighty-something have to be dual-flush.

We also use water-saving shower heads, hoses need to have trigger-gun nozzles, watering systems can only be used during certain hours - and the automatic ones, they encourage moisture sensors. And so on, and so forth.
              Seshat's self-help guide:
              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Isn't most of Oz technically desert? I mean, I remember hearing discussions of how feasible it might be to saw off a chunk of Antarctica and tow it up north to serve as a source of fresh water. They wouldn't be talking about bizarre stuff like that if there wasn't a severe lack of water to begin with.

Comment

Yeah, that's something not limited to gender or location.

I've heard some guys comment on it: "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down."

But some people don't remember even that much.

For the record: flush every time. Jeezus.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                  X