This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth eltf177 View Post
    Agreed. And if he's lying about being related (which I strongly suspect) then reporting this still gets him in trouble _fast_. No politician can afford to have their name blackened, but being blackened by somebody claiming to be a relative earns them a visit from Moose and Rocko (cookies for the reference).
    Caddyshack?
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

This guy reminds me a bit of the more sucky "customers" we sometimes get with the church's food pantry......since we started handing out emergency bus tickets, word has gotten out, and I've had a few people show up almost acting like they were entitled to a bus ticker or other assistance. (None as sucky as the guy in this thread, though)

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
        Caddyshack?
        That's it! "Hey Moose, Rocko, help the Judge find his checkbook!" That scene always had me ROFL!

Comment

Sad thing is, he isn't the only one. I've quite a few horror stories that involve EW's (only one other one on THIS level thank goodness) some involving the food pantry, some involving the free clinic. At least the other one that was this bad was dealt with by the people in line though. Will have to post that one someday.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
            Sad thing is, he isn't the only one. I've quite a few horror stories that involve EW's (only one other one on THIS level thank goodness) some involving the food pantry, some involving the free clinic. At least the other one that was this bad was dealt with by the people in line though. Will have to post that one someday.
            Please do!

Comment

Since this one is a bit shorter, and not sure it is worth it's own thread, here goes.

Ok we have a free clinic that only opens once a week, Thursday at 5. It is first come first serve, and they only take the first 50. Though they do make sure the more severe ones get seen first at least. People start lining up about 3:30 on thursday. I haul equipment for them (pack mule). Then I help set up folding chairs for people when they run out of the normal chairs. I am physical labor, and that is about it .

Anyhow about 4:30 a vehicle pulls up, and a person gets out. Head straight for the front of the line. Well, these people are sick and not in a good mood to start with, so they start tell her in no certain terms that she has to go to the back of the line. Unfortunately, either she doesn't speak English or is very good at faking that she doesn't.

I am delivering my last box when I see this. Nobody inside speaks whatever language she was speaking. Heck nobody even was sure what language she spoke. Finally somebody gets her to go to the back of the line, and five minutes later she is trying to go to the front again. Well the people in the line, just decided to make a 'block' at the door, and when the door was open, wouldn't let her through. Though eventually somebody let her in..and since nobody could figure out what was wrong with her (not speaking her language) they finally got ahold of somebody (the people who dropped her off who spoke english), and since they wouldn't stay to interpret sent her home.

I mean I did feel a bit sorry for her, but there were people who spoke english in the vehicle that dropped her off (apparently)..and she tried to force her way to the front.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
              X