This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two sightings within four days.

Wow, for me this is pretty big since I rarely ever see anyone acting like a bitch. Now, I didn't hear everything and wasn't there for all of it, so I don't know the full story, but I could tell both were difficult customers.

The first one happened at Boston Market. Some old lady comes in, comes right up to the counter and starts talking about the number on her reciept and about how her mash potatoes were screwed up and something about ordering 8 meals. She wants to file some sort of complaint and even says something about a free meal (maybe she wanted 8 free meals? idk). Eventually, two employees and a manager are trying to figure out what this lady wants. It's a good thing this was late in the afternoon because hardly anyone was there and if they were, they would have had to have waited 10 minutes to even speak to someone.

Now here's the kicker, all the stuff she was complaining about happened at a different location than the one she was complaining to! They were all trying to help her, but they were also trying to make sure that she filed the complaint to the other location. When she left, the employees all had a good laugh at her demands.

The second one was at a chinese restaurant and may have been legit, but this lady sounded like a bitch anyway. Since I had just walked in on this complaint, I can't tell what exactly happened. I think they screwed up her order (something about garlic and added fee she wanted removed). The problem is that she was going on and on about how they couldn't get a simple request right and harping at the regester lady. It sounded like it was just a misunderstanding of words, but she needed to chill out and give them a chance to correct their mistake before chewing them out.

Not the most interesting of sightings, but that's my story.

I know I've said this before, but do guys ever stop and wonder how people like this handle a *real* crisis in their lives?

Seriously...I love how they're all so freakin' perfect and never make a mistake.
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
    X