This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth wolfie View Post
    put lox on my bagel, but it didn't stop the noodles Romanoff, or keep the German cake from being Stollen.
    Next time someone tries to walk off with your food, start chasing after them and yelling "Ich bin ein Berliner! Ich bin ein Berliner!" ...should sop the little Wieners in their tracks.

*cracks knuckles* pun challenge, accepted.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
      They scarfed up practically all of them before I kicked them out, like a pack of hyenas. Not even ashamed! SMH
      I wonder if they have any friends named Mary Jane?

SC
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

As a courtesy, we started to put breakfast at 5:30 for the workers who requested it. Normal breakfast hours are 6-10.

Some started to come down at 5:00-5:15 and would get in my way as I was trying to set the breakfast. They also wore their work boots in the breakfast area resulting in a lot of dirt all over the floor. Even when nicely asked to clean their boots, they still tracked in dirt.

These guys were pigs too and quite rude. They would leave the breakfast area a huge mess. By 6:00, I had to fully restock almost everything.

I told the manager I was tired of dealing with their BS. Even other guests were complaining about their dirty boots and rudeness. The manager talked to the leader about their behavior and they decided to stay somewhere else. Thank God!!!

Comment

hotelnpa, I know exactly what you are talking about.

As a courtesy, because I felt bad about sending people out without breakfast, I asked to be able to put out cereal for them. They then raised a ruckus (with me) when they didn't get their waffles and bagels, etc. Even though they came down before 6AM.

Just couldn't wait for them to leave.

SC
          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Working...
          X