Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My hotel used to have a regular couple like this. The wife was a smoker. The husband wasn't. They rented two rooms whenever they stayed with us. I don't know what they'd do nowadays if they come to stay with us again. We're completely non-smoking now.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Rainman View Post
      She probably just needs to get laid, badly.
      Talking about me again?

Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth AyreBiskits View Post
        Wait, so it was ok to go to the laundry room in her robe but not ok to be in the hall in her robe? Do you have transporters in your rooms? Did she beam herself down to the laundry room? WTH??? I don't step foot outside my hotel room in a robe for anything. She's just a bitchy person and just wants to make everyone else as miserable as she is.
        I was thinking the EXACT same thing!
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          My hotel used to have a regular couple like this. The wife was a smoker. The husband wasn't. They rented two rooms whenever they stayed with us. I don't know what they'd do nowadays if they come to stay with us again. We're completely non-smoking now.
          The smoking was just an excuse. They'll still rent two rooms to avoid having to put up with each other.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

So this just got better and I hadn't even been here 10 minutes! As I am reading the notes from the earlier shifts and found a gem by one of my coworkers. "<SC> may be problematic!" Ya think so?

Also, remember how it was a huge deal she had to call from her husband's room? She had gone on a spiel about how its not HER room, blah blah blah, (I might have forgotten to put that in there in the heat of the moment, but it happened!) and how we are incompetent and junk? Well, her husband calls down to the desk from HER room asking for a pizza place's number. Yeah, real inconvenient to be spending time in the other's room right?

On the plus side I should note that he was very calm and nice. Maybe he is a seething serial killer, but hey, at least he was pleasant to talk to!

Comment

Well if he was a seething serial killer, we already know the catalyst.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

So actually this gets even better! I did some digging, mostly because I was bored and to see who it was who extended the reservation, and found that the reservation was only extended by one day. Which means her keys would have been still good. Which means she deactivated them. We have a winner right here!

For those who don't know if you put your keys anywhere they can be demagnetized, like next to your phone or magnet strips on registers, you just made your key a pretty piece of plastic!
                Last edited by Etna; 03-18-2012, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Quoth Etna View Post
                  Maybe he is a seething serial killer, but hey, at least he was pleasant to talk to!
                  May I steal this for a facebook status?
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Knowing this new information, you'd better be prepared mentally when she calls up next time and curses. There's no need to take that kind of abuse, employee or not.

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                      May I steal this for a facebook status?
                      By all means!

Quoth emax4 View Post
                      Knowing this new information, you'd better be prepared mentally when she calls up next time and curses. There's no need to take that kind of abuse, employee or not.
                      Thankfully it is my weekend now so she will be gone when I get back!

Comment

On the note of separate rooms. My grandparents have separate rooms when they live together. I still find it odd to this day. Only time I saw em in the same room for longer than 2 hrs was when we went to North Carolina for a wedding. Still slept in separate beds.

On topic. I hate when people try to make their lives more complicated than it is, and bring down others for it. Damn drama queens.

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post
                          Actually, I wouldn't call it arguing - stating a fact when the SC is claiming otherwise is just that, stating the truth, not arguing (IMO).
                          This. I have no problem doing this when I see a SC lying. I'll even copy and paste the evidence into a reply email. I'm just ensuring they "have the correct facts". The fact it shuts them down is just an added bonus... So go you Etna, I'd have done the same!

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                          If I argue with the SC, I must take up a contradictory position.
                          Yes, but arguing isn't just saying 'no it isn't' (I love that sketch)

Quoth Becks View Post
                          Talking about me again?

*flees!*
                          "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                            Yes, but arguing isn't just saying 'no it isn't' (I love that sketch)
                            Yes it is.

Yay glad to see someone got the reference!

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                              Yes it is.

Yay glad to see someone got the reference!
                              I got it too, I just never got around to responding to it That's one of my all time favorite Python sketches.
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Etna View Post
                                By all means!

Sweet!!!!

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                                *flees!*
                                Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
                                Unseen but seeing
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X