This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth cashierbex View Post
    On the note of separate rooms. My grandparents have separate rooms when they live together. I still find it odd to this day..
    So did mine.

Bubby was a light sleeper, and Zaidy snored. Like a chainsaw. (Probably had undiagnosed sleep apnea as well.)

So she slept in the master bedroom, and he slept across the hall, in what used to be my uncle's room until he got married and moved out. They did this for what must have been 25 years, and neither one saw anything wrong with this arrangement.

(Note that he still kept his bed in the master bedroom. The only thing he didn't do in it was sleep.)

Comment

one of my BF's coworkers is like that. because of his heavy snoring he and his wife have separate bedrooms.

and i can understand that. sometimes when my bf snores i use headphones but sometimes even that doesn't work and i end up grabbing my pillow and going to the living room to sleep on the dog's "den bed" (my bf's old beanbag couch). Or if I'm too restless to sleep.

410 / hallway
      i like how she got offended about being called out on her attempt to dramatize & exaggerate things.
      did she try for a freebie grab after that?
      Last edited by PepperElf; 03-19-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Whilst we don't formally have separate bedrooms I've spent more time in the last year sleeping in the spare room than our bedroom to save us both turning into raging bears!

I do it whenever one of us is ill or not sleeping properly. Since for the last year hubby has had a horrid cough (yet to find out why but he's had all of the scans and tests to rule stuff out) and I've been sleeping maybe 3 hours a night (unrelated to his cough - I've been an insomniac since a child) its been better for both of us.

If we both get a disturbed night due to keeping each other awake its like a grudge match all day...

Still the SC was just insane!
        Last edited by Gizmo; 03-20-2012, 07:12 PM.
        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

had to do it last night. i worked closing stopped off at walmart on the way back to get doggy some chew toys cos she's been a bit down (she got in trouble twice last week over attacking the blinds).

i brought home 2 and found out my bf had one for her too. she was insanely happy about having 3 new toys... that when we tried to sleep she wouldn't settle down. so i let him sleep and went to the couch to cuddle with her.

Comment

Working...
          X