X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But I did what you said!

Just a quick one.

We're sold out (seems to be a common theme here lately ). Hubby is in my office, stopping by on a test-drive and lamenting about his POS truck's stalling issues. SC pulls up and walks in.

SC: "Tell me you're sold out."
    Me: "I'm sorry, but I actually am sold out."
    SC: *throws up hands* "What the f*** is wrong with this town?!?!" *storms out*
    Hubs: *after SC is safely out of earshot* "Well, he did tell you to tell him you were sold out! You were just doing as you were told. The customer is always right, right?"
    Me:
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Some people are just never satisfied
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
      Hubs: *after SC is safely out of earshot* "Well, he did tell you to tell him you were sold out! You were just doing as you were told. The customer is always right, right?"
      Ding ding ding! We have a winner
      Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
      What's the difference?
      We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

I had a guy call the other night and thought that I should be able to get him a room on a sold out night because he was an elite member of our rewards program-I guess I was supposed to kick out a lesser person than himself.
        "Some times you just need to punch someone in the face"'Dalia Lama

Comment

That's exactly what they expect sometimes.

Comment

Apparently there is nothing wrong with your town. If all the hotels are full, you must be doing something right!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              Apparently there is nothing wrong with your town. If all the hotels are full, you must be doing something right!
              Someone else gets it! I always wondered how it was our problem we were doing good business. Obviously we should be at minimum capacity all the time for the needs and wants of these travelers.

Comment

You need to NOT ADMIT any new customers ever, in case some OTHER new customers might need a room, at some later, unspecified and non-definitive time. Duh.

Comment

Working...
                X