Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, thats exactly how we get our bonus...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, thats exactly how we get our bonus...

This is a suck my finance witnessed last week. He works at the blue hardware store.

Apparently, the SC was overcharged by three cents. No big deal, right? Oh wait, I'm here aren't I? He throws a fit. They try to get hive him three pennies but nope, he wants it back on his store credit. As they are attempting this, the customer rambles on about how they overcharge every customer three cents and that's how they make their bonus.

He is also verbally berating everyone getting involved, to the point where when they finally got him to leave, the front-end manager stated that she had really wanted to ban him. Then, the cashier said that he did that every time he came in. The managers talked it over and one called the card company to see if they could do anything. They wound up putting in a request to revoke his credit.

Quoth mandersdawn View Post
    They wound up putting in a request to revoke his credit.
    I would give that manager a bonus.

Comment

I would give that manager roses.

Comment

Ooo, that's awesome XD I'm scared when he finds that out and comes back tho, lol!

Comment

He wants THREE CENTS on his credit?? That's beyond pathetic.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
            He wants THREE CENTS on his credit?? That's beyond pathetic.
            Tell me about it . . . it would probably cost more than that to process that credit.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

So if you had 300 customers on an average day and overcharged each one by 3 cents, you make...$9. Multiply that by 30 days, that's....$270 a month. Yeah, I can see how that would add up to a huge bonus for everybody in the store....

Now of course I have no idea how many customers you have on an average day, but 300 sounded like a pretty nice round number.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

You've got to be kidding me! That is beyond ridiculous. Another person so miserable with their life that they just have to share it with everyone.

Comment

OK, that's yet another name for the list of "Managers we need to clone, en masse" ^_^

PS, to ! We have cookies and bacon and chocolate for the taking, so help yourself....Booze if you're of age...and of course, plenty of brain bleach

Glad to meetcha, and encourage the fiancee to sign up, as well
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                  X