This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Candlelightview
    I had accidentily brought my $9 fairy pen from hottopoic one time, and was using it until manager could bring another one. *I had only been on shift like 10 minutes* when this ugly woman commented how pretty it was, and joked about taking it. I told her that it was my favorite and I loved it etc.
    Ten minutes after she left when I went to get the pen again, it was gone
    I have a Sensa Mosaic that my boyfriend gave to me, this being a pen that he paid $25 for on eBay, is difficult to find anymore [actually, I just did an eBay search, and there were a number of these pens; the design had been discontinued, but maybe it has been reintroduced now], and is special to me regardless just for being from him.

Primarily when meeting with clients I will bring any documents I need to sign back to my desk, so the pen doesn't come to the closing table with me. I did once bring the pen into the room with me though, and lay it on top of the closing documents at my place at the table. There is a large cup full of a variety of pens in the middle of the table, and I would have thought it obvious this was my personal pen anyhow, but the client still plucked the dang thing right up and merrily signed away. I kept an eagle eye on that pen, and pointedly asked for it back when he pushed away from the table with it still in hand.

Zee website has been *UPDATED*

Comment

Working...
    X