This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four liars!

Yesterday we discovered that one of the pumps has a fault... the same fault that was fixed on a different pump last week. That being that when people try to use it it trips a circuit breaker and shuts down everything (and we get a sale for $0.00 on screen, which is kind of amusing). Anyway, we had an out of order sign on that pump today. I saw an SC pull the sign off to use the pump. Naturally it shut everything down. When no fuel was forthcoming, the SC put the sign back and moved to a different pump. Then claimed not to have seen the sign that she moved in order to use said pump (and put back when she was done).

Liar #2 wanted to get a special offer that we had about 2 months ago, but is completely different from what we've got currently. On being told that special's no longer on offer, she said "well the guy who was working this time yesterday let me do it, but whatever" and walked off. I know she was lying because I was working the same time yesterday.

Liar #3 is me, lying about the number of liars mentioned in this post.

Liars are funny. I had a guy call in and ask me if he could get Starz for $7.99, and I said no - the price is $10 a month. He played the "well someone told me last week I could get it for that price, but whatever". I checked the notes and ask him if he called in on 1/11 and he said that sounded right. I say that it does in fact show that he talked to someone and that the person noted that he told the caller that the price was $10. That was met with some random sputtering and a quick change of subject.

Honestly people, when you call the cable company please remember every person you talk to notes the account. People are always trying to play the "someone told me" card when asking for the impossible/ridiculous, and there's no reason for anyone not to note your account because A. It's required and B. It gives us a record for when lying liars call in and think they can scam a big company thinking there's no way we know what the last person said.
    "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

Comment

Whenever someone pays late and we charge them a late fee. 90% will say that the manager said they didn't have to worry about it. You FAIL. Why, because we are to leave a note stating about letting it slide, this time. If it is not wrote down, then you will be charged it. I will only let it slide, if they were in the hospital or they were just late here and there.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
      X