X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YUP let's just give shit away anyhow

The GM took a phone call tonight.

The synopsis:

The guy last ordered AT THE BEGINNING OF JULY (via the last order date in the POS). Apparently there was a "problem" with his pizza. When the "customer" called to complain he alledges a male manager "just told him to call us" when he wanted his remake.

In the usual fashion the GM, following the corp. mandated spineless rules of just give them free shit, gives him a free pizza for delivery.

Now the problem.

First one unique thing about my particular pizza place. ALL of our management personal at that time (and now also) are FEMALE.

Second is that all the mangers have been trained to put ALL complaints into the POS system, inform the customer that they have a credit for their next order that is good for 30 days, and apologize to the customer. We would NEVER tell a complaining customer to just all whenever they felt like (in this case 4 months later).

and one wonders why there are soooooo many scammers out there these days.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

If they can try and make good they will. One of the reasons I have no faith in humanity. Well that and my current job is in a detention center aka county jail.

Comment

Working...
    X