Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me where it says I can't make soup in the library!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evannah View Post
    Common sense people! Use it!
    Common sense?....... You do realize that is really uncommon sense now. As many people no longer have it making it uncommon. If it keeps going it will be rare sense.

As to the other comments about the girl/girl. They were just trying to get the contacts on their third eye.............

Comment

People like her are probably why no food is allowed in our library

Comment

I'm assuming there are no signs saying one can't pee on the floor, lick the bookshelves or stick ones finger in electrical outlets yet most of us would never do these things. Maybe we expect too much from people, expecting them to know some basic stuff. Such as library does not equal kitchen. But really, why in the world would anyone even want to make soup in a library?

Comment

Quoth freespirit114 View Post
          I'm assuming there are no signs saying one can't ...
          Pee in the electrical outlets, lick the floor and finger the bookshelves lasciviously...
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It reminds me of a few lines from a tv show.

*is told not to do something* "Is that a rule? Because I don't see a sign."
            *owner of restaurant* "I can't have a sign for everything. Read the sign!"
            And there is a sign on the wall which says "We don't have a sign for everything."
            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Mr. Security View Post
              Oh we've caught people having sex, Guy/girl, Guy/Guy. Girl/Girl. The Girl/Girl was funny because they claimed they were putting in contacts...and apparently need their clothes off for that
              How come this never happens when I go in the library I just get the moron who decided it would be amusing to break wind across the entire computer section.
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Reminds me of the classic line from comedian Steven Wright:

"I got kicked out of a theater the other day for bringing my own food in. I argued that the concession stand prices were outrageous. Besides, I hadn't had a barbecue in a long time."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                X