X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic thread on sub-reddit I Don't Work Here

Last month this was posted on the above sub-reddit:

Do you know who I am?

Anyone who knows anything about the UK listed building regs knows that the contractor just screwed himself royally. However, it gets better!

Do you know who I am? backfires

It truly is a thing of beauty. All of this over a cup of coffee...
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

I'm reminded of a line from "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance", to the effect of "they had been entrusted with a skilled job, and had chosen to perform it like chimpanzees".

Comment

I remember reading a part of the original thread somewhere, it might have been on Reddit itself, but holy hell that's epic -- and I haven't even read the second post yet!
      Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

People make Youtube videos reading these stories and it's great for me. I listen while doing dishes or laundry.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I think I might have found a new subreddit to sub to now...
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            I think I might have found a new subreddit to sub to now...
            there is also Pro Revenge and Petty Revenge
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Keep in mind that, not only is there a "IDontWorkHereLady" subreddit, but there is also a "IDOWorkHereLady" sub. Naturally. Many a tale of EW's there who ALWAYS wanna get their way. Karens abound.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                there is also Pro Revenge and Petty Revenge
                I may have to sub to Pro Revenge. My need for Petty Revenge stories is pretty well covered by the Malicious Compliance subreddit.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Another update!

Just make sure you go back and read the updates at the bottom of part 2 first.
                  "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
                  X