This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    well i've seen places carry pizza and full menus but those were speciality theatres.
    Yeah, we have one in town. Single screen and plays indie flicks and whatever else they can get their hands on. They're privately owned, I believe. They bring you your food right there in the theater, just as if you were sitting at a table.

In fact, I'm going there tonight for a comedy tour thing ....
    This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

When I volunteered out at the Fountain Theatre in Mesilla, we served wine! It was one of those "art" movie theaters.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Coffee in theaters? Weird. Around here, not one of them has that. One of them had a mini-coffee shop at once time, and it had to close because no one bought coffee, hehe.

I can totally see where you're coming from. It's (partially) not their fault. they /could/ read the menu and find out themselves, but at least they're not freaking out that you don't have it. Even so, I know how annoying a question that's seemingly harmless gets after hearing it 5023948754242592348579 times a day.

I don't care how legitimate the question is, let's see anyone here answer it for 8 hours straight and see if they're not annoyed to heck by the end of their shift.

It's like that at my deli, with our potato salad. (I swear that potato salad is the bane of my existence.) "What's the difference between your classic and picnic potato salads?" Perfectly fine question? Yes. Except for the fact that every single person who looks at the salads ask that.

It makes you want to write a giant sign....if only they'd read it.
        Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

We get mystery shopped every month. In January the mystery shopper deducted points for us not having decaf coffee - something that isn't even on the menu.
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
            Why would someone drink coffee in a movie theatre? I mean, that's just weird...lol.
            I fail to see the weirdness of drinking coffee in a movie theatre. There are people who drink coffee morning, noon, and night. Me being one of them. It's just as if I was someone who drank soda all the time....no difference, it's just my preference...

...but I can read a menu board....also, I know from my extensive coffee drinking experience that places where coffee is not a usual item, if they have it...it tends to suck! So, even if a movie theatre had coffee, it would not be a place I order it in.
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
            X