This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh, what?

Preface: My company is NOT doing newspaper ads this week, so we can try out an internet type coupon. We're seeing just how popular the idea is with our customers.
    In other words, I've been asked four hundred times in the past two days if I have a coupon they can have.
    "Er, no. There isn't one this week."
    FES S and I decided, when we got the memo about the internet coupons, that we are NOT going to do the coupon log for customers this week. These coupons are being tracked.

This lady came up to me yesterday, with a flag and something else. She wasn't really sucky, per se, but I found the interaction odd.
    L: "Can I get the 40% off on the flag?"
    RJ: "... 40% off? For what?"
    L: "The coupon?"
    RJ: "There isn't a coupon this week, ma'am."
    L: "Oh, right." *with a look of, Gods damn, I hate you for being knowledgeable* "Then, I'll go put this flag away... and just buy this other thing."

Anyway, on the topic of coupons, apparently, our competitor has a 50% off coupon this week, as I've had a lot of those come in. I can only hope that the company'll do away with competitor coupons when they restructure our coupon system. It won't happen, but a girl can hope.
    "I call murder on that!"
Working...
X