This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Were-Bear

Anyone remember Were-Bears? Those teddies that were really cute, but then you could turn their faces inside out and they would look evil? http://www.redhotscott.co.uk/pics/howler.jpg There's an image just in case you don't know what one is. Well, tonight, I dealt with a customer who was just like that. Sweet as anything at first...and then EVIL.

SC: Hi, I was wondering if you could help me.
    Me: OK, what can I do for you?
    SC: Well...we had our meals, and we ordered a garlic bread as a side, but we didn't recieve it.
    Me: OK, that's rather strange. I'm sorry about that.
    SC: It's OK, it's OK. These things happen, I just assumed that whoever brought the meals out forgot it or something.
    Me: OK, would you like the garlic bread, or would you like a refund?
    SC: A refund please. Like I said, we've already eaten.
    Me: OK then I'll just sort that out. Again, I'm sorry about that.
    SC: Don't worry! Seriously. We didn't even notice until we finished our meals! I completely forgot we ordered it!
    Me: OK, there is your refund. Again, I aplogize for that. I will go have a word with the floor staff and try and figure out what happened.
    SC: It's OK.

This is we're she went from a sweet teddy bear to a were-bear.

SC: NOW GET ME A COMPLAINT FORM!!!
    Me:

I was stunned. We don't have complaint forms so I gave her an address to write to. Our own address incidently.

SC: I will be taking this up with the management!

Good luck lady. I am the management.

Believe it or not but I actually recoiled from the screen when I read she exploded. Eeep! I'd have ducked, to be honest. Scary lady!
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

"Dear Restaurant. When our server forogt our garlic bread, the manager was much too polite about it! Like I said, forgetting a small order is just something that happens. But when I told the manager, he apologized FAR TOO MUCH! You should train your staff to not be so corteous and professional, and to give the customers what they want, a good old-fashioned argument after their meal!"

Etc....
      Any resemblance between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Comment

I want to read that complaint letter when it comes in.

"Dear Sirs,

What a wonderful experience I had the other night while dining in your fine establishment. Although there was a small mix-up with my garlic bread, the manager took care of the problem immediately...I am furious! The manager should be drawn and quartered in the town square! Argh!"

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
          I want to read that complaint letter when it comes in.

"Dear Sirs,

What a wonderful experience I had the other night while dining in your fine establishment. Although there was a small mix-up with my garlic bread, the manager took care of the problem immediately...I am furious! The manager should be drawn and quartered in the town square! Argh!"
          You actually expect her to be TRUTHFUL about the events as they occured?

SC
          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post

SC
            I don't. I just wanna read the lies they come up with!
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Please post up the letter. At least the juicy bits. Should be worth a laugh or two.
              I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post

SC
                Ok how about this version of the events,

<sc mode on>

Dear sirs, we were quietly minding our business enjoying our meal when for absolutely no reason the hulking 12 foot tall employee began verbally and physically asaulting us. She made us fearful of our life and was very rude to us. She also stole our garlic bread from us.

I demand that the entire staff of this restaraunt be fired, the building burned to the ground, and a gaggle of priests come and perform a blessing on the site afterwards.

I would also like a bajillionty dollar gift card to your estableshment for all of my pain and suffering.

thank you
                Dr., Margaret McStinkyHole PHD., MSNE., MIC., KEY., MOU., SE.,

</sc mode off>

Wow I feal so dirty now!
                My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Quoth digilight View Post

thank you
                  That was awesome.

Comment

That's a "Jeckyl & Hyde" moment if I ever saw one.

Comment

I'll keep you posted on what happens...if she writes.

Comment

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'd rather deal with a customer who is a straight-up bitch the whole time I'm dealing with them, as opposed to one who gets all 'bride-of-chucky' on my ass out of no where.

At least when a person is being a bitch the whole time, you know where you stand and can have your guard up.

Anyone else agree?
                        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth digilight View Post
                          !
                          cool but..... what does msne mean?

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                            cool but..... what does msne mean?
                            I'd guess "Microsoft Network expert" meaning hotmail and messenger, et al.

Comment

Working...
                            X