X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Legal Eagle View Post
    I really hope i'm misunderstanding this
    Actually, you did misunderstand.

Florida regulators actually understand the manufacturers standpoint and have accepted the solution for the short term. Even if she went to another brand of bio-hazard container, she is going to encounter the same issue with the stickers. Everyone came up with the same solution.

We actually are in the process of coming up with a container that could meet both codes. She just didn't want to hear that. She wanted something done NOW!!

The problem she was predominately complaining about, was product that she had on hand, prior to the law ever changing. Rather than have the customer return all of that product, we came up with new sticker labels which they could adhere over the federal OSHA mandated label, which than be in compliance with Florida's law.
    Just because a customer expects you to put some effort into your job, that does not make them an SC.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
      What about medical Marijuana for glacoma?

I read in a books omewhere that it had the same effects that some anti-depressants had. I had hoped they were kidding.
      Under US federal laws, there is no "medical marijuana". That's just what certain states call it. Schedule I is Schedule I therefore, it has no medical use and is illegal. Remember that's federal law, no state law can supercede them. (No matter what our idiot governor might think.)

Cocaine is actually a good topical anesthetic. Heh, I just noticed that opium is a Schedule II drug too!

This might help: http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/csa/812.htm
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
      X