Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap, and my coworkers for the Harry Potter release thought I was crazy for having a mocha with 2 extra shots.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I never understood coffee drinkers.

I think I only drink it if there's nothing else... I can't actually HAVE a lot of caffene *sips pepsi. Yeah* due to a heart condition, at least not in large amounts.
      Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Strongest thing I've ever had to make was a "Wild West". Six shots of espresso watered down with our dark roast coffee in a large cup.

The most unusual, and one of my personal favorites, is a shot that doesn't get ordered enough for me to remember the name of but we (the staff) call "Sugar Shots". One shot's worth of ground coffee and then an equal amount of sugar packed into a double shot in the espresso machine and then brewed.

On topic: Our town had a water main bust a couple years back and my shop had to deal with the exact same things. When we sold out of all our bottle drinks all I could offer was a bag of beans for them to take home and brew themselves. It was hilarious.
        Flood

Comment

Working...
        X