This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Categories of Sucky Customers

I need to vent and at one point Categories Of Customers was a big section of CS so without further rambling here's my newest list. This may be a tad bit harsh. You've been warned.

1. The Secret Buying Man - The type of customer that comes into the store and the only thing they can mouthfart is something like "Give me peppermint" Nothing about about what kind of peppermint, what size peppermint, etc. The don't seem to understand that there's hiram walker, allen's, rumplemintz, ice 101, etc. Never mind the fact that we have nips, quarter pints, half pints, pints, 750ml, liters, 1.75L

2. The Let's Do This Assbackward Customer - The person who gets out of their car, walks into your store picks out everything they need, brings it up to the counter, lets you ring it all up and then the 5 watt bulb lights up in their head and they blurt out. "I'll be right back I need to get my wallet"

3. The Who Wants To Be A Scratcher A-hole - The type of customer that comes into the store to buy scratch tickets and then it becomes a remake of who wants to be a millionaire. The dumb ass will sit there and the great debate begins. "What number ticket is that?" "Can I come up close and see the tickets?" "Which ones have the best odds?" "Can I phone a friend?" Then begins the verbal debate. "I don't like the horse race cards cause I got kicked in the head by a horse when I was 5" "I don't like the color green" "That card is number 69 and I don't like 69 so I'm not gonna buy it."

4. The Hi George, How are you George, having a good day George. Mind if I call you George? Customer - JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

5. The I Need A Update Customer - With the wife being pregnant and all I mean sure you'll get the occasional person that will ask how's Sharon. But it's a little stupid when the customer comes in 3 times a day and needs to know how Sharon is doing. Should we have a freaking my space mood button that directly attached to her or something?

6. The Where's The Other Guy Customer - The other guy could be just a person who works on Sunday and Sunday only yet every time the customer comes in they need to know where that guy is. Like he's gonna magically appear one day one a wed afternoon.

7. The "You" Lady - The freaking bitch knows my name, but every time she comes in it's "hi you" "here you go you" "bye you"

8. The Debit Card Dummy - The type of customer that should never be allowed to have a debit card.

9. The Pick a card, any card Customer - The type of customer that comes in with a stack of credit cards that's as big as a deck of cards. Half of which get declined when you try to run them.

10. The Requester/Decliner - The type of customer that comes in and requests something over and over again. They buy other stuff on a regular basis, they've been customers for years so you go sure I'll get it. You go and get it and then you never see the person again.
    "It takes people like you, to make people like me" Another Night In London - Devildriver

The "Skitz" -- The customer who comes in, swears they know people who work there (though you've never heard of them) and swears that they've had things done their before (that, by no means, have EVER been done there). Once you ask the "skitz" about getting them a manager, they retreat into regular customer mode, and pretend you never asked.

The "Coupon Lady" (not limited gender) -- Swears you are hiding coupons from them. Asks you several times where to get a coupon, but no matter what you tell them, they are not satisfied unless you are physically placing a coupon in their hand.

The Magician's Assistant-- When you are out of an item, they wait for it to magically appear, and badger you until it does. In some cases, you can hear them muttering the "magic words" (and I don't mean "presto.")
    JB: Are you the grief counselor?
    GC: Oh, God, it never ends.

Cas@Mindsay

Comment

Not to quibble, but there's a stickied thread on this very subject at the top of the forum.
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
      X