This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to follow updated posts?

After looking and deleting the first part of this after finding the answer I thought of something. Is there a possibility of getting a notification of a replied post on a specific update? Here's what I mean:

I'm enjoying the thread "SC Revenge". Other posters may be posting their replies and similar stories, but I'm curious to the actual update of the story itself. Could there be a way of implementing a threshold or tripwire, so that when the OP posts a reply with the word "UPDATE", or replies in general, that the person following the thread could get notified by email?

Just curious.

You can subscribe to a specific thread, but that will notify you of EVERY post that's added, not just ones by the OP.

Other than that there aren't any options that I am aware of, and no way to set up that level of filtering.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Not in the standard software, I'm afraid. Would require a hack and there's nothing that I've seen like that. I'm loathe to add minor modifications, truth to tell. Makes upgrading a right pain in the bum.

Rapscallion

Comment

Ok, not a problem. I appreciate the info though.

Comment

Working...
        X