This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not where the money goes...

I usually find it funny when some people who use the self-check/u-scan start to put their money in the coupons slot instead of the money collector to pay (even tho both are clearly denoted). Quite a bonus for whoever tends to the machines at the end of the night ("WOOHOO!").
    HI, I'M NEW TO ALL OF THIS wave of approval ™©®

Comment

That poor lady probably felt so silly afterwards.

Pin pads...hm. I hate it when people sign electronic pin pads with ink pens. Sometimes I can dive in and rescue the pin pad from the ink but a few times, I've been so distracted that I don't notice they've signed it with ink.

It takes a lot of cleaner to get that ink off the screen.

Comment

Quoth Rine View Post
        Pin pads...hm. I hate it when people sign electronic pin pads with ink pens. Sometimes I can dive in and rescue the pin pad from the ink but a few times, I've been so distracted that I don't notice they've signed it with ink.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stupid! Stupid! STUUUPIIIID!

*begins stocking lots of tinned food to survive the stupidity fallout*
        Linux user (Debian and Kubuntu)
        Programmer in C and perl!

I'm "only" 16 but do NOT try and outskill me with machines

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
          Ohio's the destination.
          Too bad I'm flying to WI and not driving.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Rine View Post
            That poor lady probably felt so silly afterwards.

Scotch tape is your friend
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
              Hard to believe people remember to breathe sometimes.
              That's the thing. They don't HAVE to remember. Their body does it for them.

If they actually to remember to breathe, a lot of our less enjoyable citizens would be no longer.

Makes you believe that the gods have a really twisted sense of humor.

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
              Ohio's the destination.
              Let's all pause and consider how sad that statement is, in any context.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                Let's all pause and consider how sad that statement is, in any context.
                Ah, you're just basing your opinion on the opinions of those who move down there. Trust me, you're welcome to our rejects.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  That's the thing. They don't HAVE to remember. Their body does it for them.
                  I know that. You know that. But I still remember the girl who was gasping for air, and told me she had forgotten how to breathe.

I was afraid to ask her how she was talking. She might have siezed up completely, like an engine running out of oil.
                  The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                  "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                  Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                  X