This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I just want to...

Batter them all with the 12 kilo boxes of dried fruit we get delivered. With the muscle development I have from work it wouldn't be hard.

Not that I condone violence at all, but if I did...

I don't know. Someotimes I just cannot deal with low-grade stuff that I normally would be able to.

Yesterday it was delivery day. I HATE delivery day. Especially when it's twice the size of normal, but they still haven't managed to deliver us half the stuff we need.
    Grumpy people all day shouting at us because the thing we told them would be in wednesday wasn't on the shelves yet. I wanted to throw the stock room doors open, reveal the chaos and tell them to find it themselves.
    We are understanffed currently and overworked. Just... go away. Leave me alone.

While I was serving on till this irritating woman came up. I sorted her transaction- all the way through she was talking in a fast, high pitched wobbly voice, switching between subjects without finishing previous ones and mumbling half her words.
    DW- Difficult woman
    Me- still polite despite nearly 7 hours of irritation

DW: Do you have any mixed *mumble* - (each word was getting progressively more mumbled)
    Me: SOrry, mixed...?
    DW: MIXED SEEDS!
    Me: *brief pause while I start to ask her which TYPE of mixed seeds among the 6 or 7 different ones we have she wants*
    DW: Oh, you don't know, do you.
    Me: *false brightness* Yes. I do!
    Dw: Oh. Not the ones with pine kernals though *munmbling again* the ones with sesame seeds and stuff.
    Me: SOunds like omega sprinkle would fit the bill.

Seriously, b***h, give me a second to remmeber all our varieties. Hell, give me a chance to speak, like you didn't, don't just assume I don't know. See my badge? It says 'qualified assosciate'. This means That I have passed all our exams. I am also the resident expert. The oly producst I don't know about are brand new ones just out on the shelf, as I make i my BUSINESS to know at least a little about everything we sell. We are not an overly large shop, so I cna do this.
    Finally, I have been here almost THREE YEARS. I should bloody well know by now. Take your condescending attitude and your mumbling and your false girlishness and drown them in vomit, where thay belong.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
    Grumpy people all day shouting at us because the thing we told them would be in wednesday wasn't on the shelves yet. I wanted to throw the stock room doors open, reveal the chaos and tell them to find it themselves.
    Too bad that would invite a lawsuit if anyone got hurt. Your idea had merit.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
    X