This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ransoming" Workers?

A contact on LinkedIn show us this letter that he received.

I can't see how this juvenile prank could help any recruit be hired.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Could be a prank. Could be an unprofessional individual. Or it could be an outright scammer. Something about it reads like broken English, although it's far from the worst that I've seen.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

That's not broken English, it's just mixed with an overabundance of buzzwords.

Sounds like an attempt at "edgy marketing", trying to be ironic or funny in an attempt to be noticed. I'm sure the "hostage" situation is metaphorical, not literal.

Any way you slice it, though, it's in poor taste and pretty unprofessional.
      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
      The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

For most of us, it's a straight-to-spam/delete-and-block response. However, since we are where we are... we know that there's SOMEONE who thinks this is the KEWLEST THING EVAR! and wants to know more. (TAKE MY MONEY!)

Comment

Working...
        X