Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hey, not everyone can be eligible for the World's Greatest Typist award, and that includes me

I'm still thinking about how a wild yak would give an entire family the clap

Comment

• Quoth AFpheonix View Post
      I'm still thinking about how a wild yak would give an entire family the clap
      Painfully. Very, very painfully.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
        And as has been pointed out, I can't even spell the hunta/hanta virus correctly!
        Geeeez, I said I was sorry! And I said it was a great post you made even before I pointed out the typo. I'm really not feeling the love here people.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Good thing, too. Cause if you were feeling the love, I might have to file a sexual harrassment complaint with the management.

Still A Customer."

Comment

• Slightly OT, but that's what I'm here for.

Anyways, why is it in any way OK for this child to NOT get her rabies shots, but that kid with cancer couldn't just take his alternative cancer treatments instead of having to go through chemo?

GRRRRRRRRR.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• I wouldn't open that can of worms ...

Comment

• Hope no-one was seriously repulsed by that pic...
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post

Hope no-one was seriously repulsed by that pic...

Mmmm.... Dinner.

Comment

• Quoth Tria View Post
                    Mmmm.... Dinner.
                    How To Eat Fried Worms. In theaters soon...

Coming Soon to a store near you:

Your own worms in a can. Recipes on the label back.
                    Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

• OK, OK, it's been a few days since I caught up with this thread, but Jester, that was one hell of a GREAT post.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• That pisses me off how an animal has to pay for a human's stupidity. It should be common sense not to touch wild animals. Most zoo animals aren't tame like most people think. Even the seemingly tame ones aren't always friendly. I guess they had to euthanize the animals otherwise mommy and daddy would've sued the zoo for housing wild animals.

I've interned as a zookeeper at the zoo and have seen a lot of stupidity among people. The stupidest being that a little girl lost her sandal in the tiger exhibit. She had to have been held up above the bars for that to happen. What if she was accidentally dropped in? People should really think about their actions.
                        Last edited by Sunsetsky; 08-21-2006, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                          OK, OK, it's been a few days since I caught up with this thread, but Jester, that was one hell of a GREAT post.
                          Thank you. It was suggested that I submit it to the Minneapolis paper, but as I wrote that a good two weeks after the story broke, figured they wouldn't bother with it.

Still A Customer."

Comment

• Hi, I thought some of you guys might want to see some of the photos I took before the animals were taken off. I was at the zoo around that time when she was bitten.

When I go back to take more pictures, Ill take some of the pen they are in.
                            I'm 5'9 and would have a hard time reaching down to pet the animals. Im suprised no one noticed this girl pokin around in there..

Comment

• [minor hijack]

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                              (picture of can of worms)
                              Lace, remind me not to ask you to open up a can of whoop-ass!

[/minor hijack]

Awww, those meerkats were so cute. (sigh)
                              Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

• O.T., but....

...aren't those critters prairie dogs? Meerkats have black markings around their eyes, and their backs are spotted. Prairie dogs are pretty darned cute, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X