X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ghostly joke

Kind of quasi-Halloween related.

A very sick man was in the hospital. He had been given medication that was causing him bowel control problems. After several close calls, he had an accident in the bed. Not wanting anyone to know, he bundled up the sheet and threw it out the window.

On the sidewalk below, a drunk found himself suddenly covered in the sheet. He started punching and kicking wildly, not knowing what had happened.

A police officer approached the drunk just as he was throwing the sheet down on the ground. "What's going on here?" the officer asked.

"I don't know," the drunk said, "but I think I just beat the shit out of a ghost."
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Where do you find these jokes? All the ones I read in Maxim, while funny, are ones I've read already and ebaumsworld usually has stuff I've heard already.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Honestly, a lot of them are sent to my SO by some of her friends and she sends them to me.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
      X