This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guy goes into a bar...

It's Friday night, and a guy stops by his favorite watering hole on the way home from work. Ordering his usual, he settles in at the bar to enjoy it when out of nowhere he hears, "Hey man, that's a stylin' haircut."

He looks around quickly, but sees no one nearby. Shaking his head, and looking at his beer wondering if he really should be drinking it, shrugs and takes another swig. He then hears, "Yo, smart lookin' tie."

Beginning to get a little freaked out, he looks around and once again sees no one near him to be saying it. Setting his beer down, he rubs his eyes and shakes his head a bit, when the voice speaks again. "Snappy suit, man."

True fear setting in, he quickly flags down the bartender. "I have no idea what's going on here. There's no one around me, but someone so far has said they like my haircut, my tie and my suit! What's going on!?"

The bartender chuckled. "Hey, don't worry. It's just the peanuts. They're complimentary."
    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

The man then hears

'Arsehole'

He looks around, and sees noone.

He then hears

'Idiot'

Still, noone around

Finally he hears

'Stupid'

At which point he snaps and asks the bartender whats going on, bartender says, ah sorry about that, its the slot machine, its out of order.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

A grasshopper walks into a bar, the bartender calls out: "Hey we have a drink named after you."
      The grasshopper responds: "You have a drink named Steve?"
      Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.---Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Working...
      X