Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disgusting TV is Disgusting (image heavy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This gives me an idea to hide my old Gizmo stuffed animal inside an old TV, take it to a repair shop, and complain that there are "gremlins in my TV"
    Here's your sign...

Comment

I dont know why i looked.. I cant stop scratching now....

Comment

WHHHHYYYY did I eat before looking at those pics???

Ewww.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth EmilyRose1982 View Post
          This gives me an idea to hide my old Gizmo stuffed animal inside an old TV, take it to a repair shop, and complain that there are "gremlins in my TV"
          Make sure it has fresh batteries . . having one that talks and makes all those noises should add to the effect.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            WHHHHYYYY did I eat before looking at those pics??? .
            'Cos if you'd looked first, you wouldn't have eaten. Simple.

When I was a kid, I used to drag home every piece of consumer electronics I found abandoned at curbside. One episode cured me of that. I had found an old (trans-) portable record player, the type that is built into a wooden case. I talked my mother into going to pick it up with the car, being too heavy to shlepp home on the bus. I hoisted the machine into the trunk of the car, then opened the lid to see what was inside. I think you all can guess what was inside, besides electronics... and they were alive, too. Ickkkkk... I closed the lid, hoisted it hurriedly back onto the sidewalk and we got the Hél away from there.

And I so didn't need to have that housefly buzz past my ear while I was typing the above. Damn.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
              Cockroaches do not need sewers in order to survive, they can thrive just about anywhere. I'm currently living, quite literally, in the middle of the state and I've seen them skittering around on my walks from my door to my car. Edgewood is green and pretty and HUMID compared to this place.

I don't care if you've seen lots of of houses that doesn't have roaches. I used to live in houses that never had roaches. Big deal. I'm saying they are here and I have to deal with them (Mom hates them. What 7th gen Floridian doesn't?).

In fact, I'm envious if you seriously have never seen a roach in Edgewood because, dear god, I found a DOOZY of a roach in EvilQueen's backyard.

I can't stop reading Edgewood as Edgeworth. Thanks, Phoenix Wright, you suck.
              Trust me,Edgewood is NOT green,pretty & humid right now,it's pretty much never humid here (currently 12%,I've seen it as low as 3%!!!)

I've seen 100s of houses in the east mountains,including some really,really funky places over the last 15 years (I've worn a mask & gloves in some places),spiders,centipedes,rattlesnakes yes,but neither me nor my fellow Realtors have ever seen a cockroach,even in Carnuel.
              "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

But Gizmo is a mogwai, not a gremlin. /nitpick
                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                  Until one day, someone brought in an XBOX (classic) that just seemed a little bit dusty on the outside...We hooked it up to test it, and a SWARM of tiny roaches promptly came out and spread throughout the store...At which point, the SC made a comment along the lines of, "Well yeah, I knew about the bugs, that's why it doesn't work! Why do you think I wanted to trade it in?!"
                  I hope the SC was booted out the door with the XBOX (roaches and all) rammed firmly up his rectum. How anybody could inflict their six-legged demons onto other people without a shred of shame is beyond me.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Igorina View Post
                    In Florida, she's just lucky she didn't end up with Fire Ants in there. They, too love the electricity.
                    I've had fire ants in my house. More than once. It is NOT fun walking across carpet barefoot with them around. I hope we've been doing a better job keeping them out of our yard recently as we haven't had them come inside in several years, even this year with the severe drought which is just now easing up. Gahhh, I hate those things...
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                      I've had fire ants in my house. More than once. It is NOT fun walking across carpet barefoot with them around. I hope we've been doing a better job keeping them out of our yard recently as we haven't had them come inside in several years, even this year with the severe drought which is just now easing up. Gahhh, I hate those things...
                      Dude, they were BAD this year. I'm in Central Florida too and I had to really keep on top of their nests on the front lawn. Oddly, the outside cats will lay on them without a care in the world...
                      "You are beginning to damage my calm."

Comment

Fire ants? are they like carpenter ants?

I used to deal with roaches in california, and while I know they exist here in Oregon I personally have not seen any...thank gawd.
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

This is why I'm glad I live where I live! The worst we get are mosquitos and bees!
                          "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

I wouldn't fit.....

/sorry, had to do it!
                            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Laund-o-rama Mama View Post
                              This is why I'm glad I live where I live! The worst we get are mosquitos and bees!
                              To Florida's defense, this person stands out. Yes, there are some hardcore insects here (ask me about my encounter with the Florida Banana Spider some time), but no one I know has a roach problem to any degree let alone THIS.
                              "You are beginning to damage my calm."

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post
                                I wouldn't fit.....

/sorry, had to do it!
                                LOL that's awesome.

This toy didn't require batteries; it has some weird mechanism inside its belly that, when the toy is shaken up and down, makes weird Gizmo-like sounds. But I do have a Gizmo furby too.

Sidenote: Betweenshades, I cannot stop staring at your avatar! It's mesmerizing!!!!
                                Here's your sign...

Comment

Working...
                                X