• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Deserted View Post
    [wind blows me off the road] Buh-bye!
    Beep Beep...

(look up for the anvil)
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

If Samuel L Jackson were a repo man/tow truck driver, he'd be Twitch.
      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Chiming in to add that I love Twitch already.

Twitch vs Canada made me lol. "In Canada--" "Welcome to America, motherfucker. Pay the drop fee or start walking."
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Beep Beep...

(look up for the anvil)
          And then there's The Beep Beep Song.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Technically, the Roadrunner says "meep meep".

Comment

For what it's worth, I just got around to filing away Angry Dad's towing paperwork today, on the receipt/tow slip, he had written:

I DO NOT AGREE OR CONSENT TO THIS TOW!

Not surprising, considering his consent was neither asked nor required

And yes, Twitch had crossed it all out anyway....
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                For what it's worth, I just got around to filing away Angry Dad's towing paperwork today, on the receipt/tow slip, he had written:

I DO NOT AGREE OR CONSENT TO THIS TOW!

Not surprising, considering his consent was neither asked nor required

And yes, Twitch had crossed it all out anyway....
                Hahaha. I'd have been tempted to write a response, namely, "Neither your agreement nor consent is required for this tow."

TL;DR Twitch remains awesome.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                  Can we get a little emoticon of Twitch driving a tow truck?
                  It's a registered trademark, but...

Popped up on a GIS.

Comment

Quoth Ben_Who View Post
                    It's a registered trademark, but...
                    That's an old-skool towtruck. Check out the bumper sling.
                    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

If this had been a cartoon, there would have been chirping birds flying in circles around the lot.
                      I was just rereading this, and the phrase Right turn Clyde popped into my head.

Comment

Football season is a nightmare, I’m surprised at times I don’t find cars parked on roofs
                        Those spaces are reserved for orange 1969 Dodge Chargers.

One useful life skill everyone should learn by about 14, if not 16 at the latest when you get a license, is what Ford Crown Vic headlights look like at a distance in the dark, it’s a skill that’s never let me down.
                        It's a skill that's going to rapidly decline in utility, seeing as the Crown Vic ended production earlier this year.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                          It's a skill that's going to rapidly decline in utility, seeing as the Crown Vic ended production earlier this year.
                          A lot of smaller departments still use them, so they'll be around awhile But, closer to home, new cruisers are always Chevy Impalas or newer Ford Taurus sedans. So far though, I've never seen one of those at night. They seem to go to sleep when the sun goes down.
                          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Around where I live, some of the local police departments have gone to Dodge Chargers.
                            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                              Around where I live, some of the local police departments have gone to Dodge Chargers.
                              FHP has both designs of new chargers along with the department in the town i live in, along with everything else.
                              If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

One of the local departments around here has a mix of Chargers and Mustangs.
                                At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Working...
                                X