X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True-you're blonde,that explains it

TNP will give me a goodnight kiss
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• true *kisses on the cheek and tucks you in* once there was an ugly barancle and he was so ugly that everyone died. good night

tnp agrees we should ban Dihydrogen Monoxide from prisons for being deadly
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• True. Ban it from everywhere. Shut up the clouds

TNP is an interloper wandering into forbidden lands
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• False

tnp will pm me their SL details upon signing up lol

Comment

• True.

TNP will assert they are female to avoid any unfortunate blushy type incidents

Comment

• false Im 100% male and don't mind the blushy moments since I have been called a girl irl

tnp like the idea of Rainbow Dash as a mom

Comment

• True

TNP can train hamsters to make a pyramid

Comment

• false

tnp likes to watch Mario romhack vids

Comment

• What are "Mario Romhack Videos?"

TNP is neither Darkroxas45 or Kit-Ginevra.
                    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• false because I have no life

tnp isn't Darkroxas45

Comment

• True, I is sarlon.

Tnp knows of creative ways to say something rude in polite company
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False

Tnp wants to tell my pit bull to stay off my bed because she won't listen to me

Comment

• Tells the wall to stay off your bed* what its almost the same thing.

Tnp will tell my teacher to let me turn in my assignment early.
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True Sarlon's teacher let them turn in the assignment early

Tnp will go to a festival to meet an old friend this year

Comment

• False.

TNP pities me for drinking sour milk.
                                The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Working...
                                X