Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in middle school I lost a fabric store's homemade costume contest to a girl who was dressed as "The Spice Girls" she had a long dowel, she was dressed up and the homemade dummy girls on either side of her made the rest to the group. It really was something to see(no camera at the time though, *pout*)
    Shamus: Why hasn't anybody designs a cranium-anus extraction kit yet? It seems that so many people suffer from a improperly-stored head.

Comment

• I was a pirate this year. I took white t-shirt and wrote things like "RIAA SUCKS" and "MP3 is not a crime" on it.

Comment

• When I worked at Publix, back in 1989, I won the best dressed costume for being the Joker. It really helped that "Batman" was out and still a big hit at that time. I was up against the produce manager, dressed up as a Mother Marcus look-a-like from "The Carol Burnett Show". For those who don't know who that is, it was a soap opera spoof called "As The Stomach Turns" and Harvey Korman was dressed up as this character, complete with an oversized dress and breasts that were the size of beach balls. I always laughed hard when I saw this character, especially when Tim Conway would hug Mother Marcus.

Comment

• Quoth lordlundar View Post
          A homicidal maniac.
          Good idea, but if it were a homicidal maniac, there would be a LOT more blood.

Like the idea of a severed hand in the other handcuff, though.....

One year, I may just dress up in a premade giant radio/boombox type outfit, throw a tri-corner hat with a feather on my head, a cape around my shoulders, a sword on my hip, and boots on my feet. Why would I do all this?

So I could go as....

(drumroll)

PIRATE RADIO!

The scary thing is, I just thought of that costume while reading the updates to this thread.......

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
            One year, I may just dress up in a premade giant radio/boombox type outfit, throw a tri-corner hat with a feather on my head, a cape around my shoulders, a sword on my hip, and boots on my feet. Why would I do all this?

So I could go as....

(drumroll)

PIRATE RADIO!
            I like that idea!

One of these years, I'm going to make a Scarlett O'Hara-type dress in red and black, attach devil horns and tail, attach a pitchfork to the end of a parasol, and go as Hell's Belle!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Best costume I have ever seen is this Marie Antoinette costume.

Comment

• If I look hard enough, I could still find the missing pieces to my Team Rocket costume I wore a couple of years ago.
                "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
                  And if I could figure out how to post the picture from my hard drive to here, I would. Anyone have any suggestions? And no, I don't have a webpage, a myspace account, or any external sites I could upload the picture to, either. I know. I suck. Tell me about it.
                  Quoth tangrid View Post
                  Photobucket.com is free and easy to use. I'd suggest that
                  And if you don't want to sign up for Photobucket, the cheapest, easiest image hosting site ever is tinypic.com but all pics posted are viewable by anyone who wants to look.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
                    And if I could figure out how to post the picture from my hard drive to here, I would. Anyone have any suggestions? And no, I don't have a webpage, a myspace account, or any external sites I could upload the picture to, either. I know. I suck. Tell me about it.
                    Mail it to me - I can host it on this server.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                    X