This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mattm04 View Post
    Last I checked "bakery" was not a women only job.
    Quoth JustADude View Post
    And, guess what? It's never even traditionally been a women's job, the way secretarial work, nursing, etc have been. The majority of professional bakers have pretty much always been guys.
    Traditionally, all professions, besides housekeeping and childbirth, have been held by males. Women in the workplace is a relatively new thing.
    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Listerfiend View Post
      From all of us here at the little pink mafia, our most sincere apologies for that selfish, nagging, abusive, E.W., twat.
      The Fruit Mafia thanks you and would like to issue a greenlight date to throw a rotten peach at the Twit. All in favour, raise your apple.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Holy crap, what psychos! I love the daughter insisting that it's not their fault you got hit by the things they threw. "Well, if he hadn't been occupying the space in front of me when I hurled that remote, he wouldn't have gotten hit!" Hope they didn't hurt you!
        It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
        -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
          Turkey baster.

Quoth Apathy View Post
          Artificial insemination. Although I'm sure the thought that she needed anything from a man pissed her off.

I assume this lady is beyond all hope and her daughter is getting there. We can just ship her off to some remote island and let her live the rest of her life without seeing another man. She should be happy with that, right?
          I cringe to think what would have happened if she had had a son??

Quoth loveisuneven View Post
          since when did feminist mean man hating.. i thought it was just about wanting equality for women???
          It's women like her that has me hesitant to say that I'm a feminist. (I'm actually more of a humanist). I have no hatred towards men, I find them highly amusing!

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
          The Fruit Mafia thanks you and would like to issue a greenlight date to throw a rotten peach at the Twit. All in favour, raise your apple.
          *Raises her apple* I second that!
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Holy. Crap. O_O
            "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
              I cringe to think what would have happened if she had had a son??
              Gotten him a sex change ASAP.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Why don't I ever see these kinds of people in the store when I go. I have 6 walmarts around me and nothing like this ever happens there. It would actually give my day some humor.
                Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                  sadly I don't have an apple... wait *goes and steals roommate's apple* there we go, I'm game *raises stolen apple*

oh and on that note, I got that at the call center a lot... I had people who would assume I was a woman because I worked at a hotel call center, and the people who figured out that I wasn't a woman figured I must be gay... because you see straight guys only do jobs like construction, or lawyer, or doctor, or police officer, or some other manly job
                  If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    ... because you see straight guys only do jobs like construction, or lawyer, or doctor, or police officer, or some other manly job
                    Manly jobs like cowboy, construction worker, police officer, indian warrior, motorcycle gang member and soldier. Look at their picture if you don't believe me.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                      What if her daughter WAS born a boy??
                      Also, I don't think any sperm provided by a male is the correct answer to how this sexist cow reproduced. You see, she is SO independent and self-reliant, she fertilized herself. That's right folks, the psycho is asexual! Ask her, I bet that's what she'll say.
                      "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                        Manly jobs like cowboy, construction worker, police officer, indian warrior, motorcycle gang member and soldier. Look at their picture if you don't believe me.
                        that totally made my day
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                          SCD throws a Universal remote at me, I use my secret ninja skills to catch it with my eye.
                          Me: Ow!
                          SC: You're too stupid to catch things tooo.. GET WE A WOMAN ASSHOLE!< Now SCD throws a DVD set, which catches me in the face.
                          Right. Catch this, bitches!

No, she's not a true feminist, just an extreme Entitlement Whore with a telephone pole up her arse. And her lovely daughter's the same way; the rotten apple doesn't fall far from the diseased tree.

Sorry you had to deal with those two hags, Crow. Just makes you wish for a customer trap door to a piranha pool, doesn't it?
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            SC: Finally a woman, check me out, I don't wamy no stupid man checking me out. I am a femenazi.

Fixed that for you, because I'm sure the real feminists would not like to have the label soiled by the likes of that piece of trash.
                            Now where have I heard THAT term from before.
                            I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
                            In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                              And that would've been spectacular fail on the woman's part. If you're ever up for an interesting read, look up the case of John/Joan, and Dr. John Money. Short version? Boy and his twin brother get taken to the hospital at a young age because they're having trouble urinating. One of the boys gets his crotch burned, badly, while being circumcised, so the parents decide he'll be better off growing up as a girl, and thanks to Dr John Money's insistence, and therapy he offered, the poor kid grows up dressed female, mentally male, and screwed up beyond belief. Dr. Money was a psychotic jackass who was basically abusing the poor kid, trying to prove that gender is a function of the body offered to it. No such luck. Joan (the name given to the case study for the girl...) grows up, and, upon hitting adulthood, gets told the truth, and immediately gets her sex changed back.
                              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                                And that would've been spectacular fail on the woman's part. If you're ever up for an interesting read, look up the case of John/Joan, and Dr. John Money.
                                That was an episode of Law & Order SVU. Only the kids waited till the "girl" looked like the "boy" (they were identical) then they murdered the doctor.

Comment

Working...
                                X