This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father and son (EPIC!!)

This story mainly involves an awesome co-worker of mine. I've mentioned her in previous posts. Now, before you start reading, I must mention that this post contains VERY bad language. And I have decided to post this unedited. Also, I only witnessed the VERY end of this incident, so most of this information is second hand.

Father, son and friend enter the pub. Father sends his son up to the bar to order a few beers. The problem is that the son looks about 14...

Co-worker: CW
    Son: S
    Father: F
    Father's Friend: FF

CW: Is it OK if I see some I.D before you buy alcohol?
    S: Uhhh...uhhh....
    CW: Are you eighteen?
    S: Uhhh...uhhh...I'll just go get my dad.
    CW: OK sure.

The son walks off. Father walks up to the bar, and he is RED with anger.

F: WHY WON'T YOU SERVE MY SON?!?!?!?!
    CW: I asked him for I.D to prove he was eighteen. Does he have I.D?
    F: I AM HIS FATHER!!! THAT IS I.D!!! NOW SERVE HIM ALCOHOL!!!
    CW: I am sorry, but we have a policy here of asking anyone who looks under the age of 21 for I.D. If they do not have any I.D, we cannot serve them.
    F: SERVE MY SON NOW!!!!
    CW: Again, I am sorry, but I believe he is under the age of eighteen, and if he cannot prove otherwise, I cannot serve him.
    F: SERVE HIM NOW YOU FUCKING CUNT!!
    CW: Excuse me???
    F: SERVE HIM NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! THAT IS WHY YOU WORK BEHIND A BAR!! YOU FUCKING S.T.D RIDDLED CUNT! FUCKING SERVE HIM!! WE WANT A FUCKING DRINK!! YOU FUCKING CUNT!!

Co-worker is beyond stunned and cannot even begin to think of a reply.

F: I AM GETTING MY SON AND YOU WILL SERVE HIM YOU CUNT!

This is where I walked in...I heard the last sentence. I walked on to the bar to ask co-worker what that was about. Co-worker cannot believe what has happened.

CW: What a fucking idiot.

Oh dear. Father's Friend heard her.

FF: WHAT DID YOU CALL MY MATE?!?!

Co-worker's jaw nearly hits the floor.

FF: HOW DARE YOU CALL MY FRIEND AN IDIOT!! YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!! YOU WORK IN A BAR!! YOU FUCKING SLUT!!

Father's friend walks over to Father.

CW: Wha...what should we do?!?!
    Me: Refuse to serve them. If they refuse to leave, I'll call the police.

All of a sudden, all three of them were at the bar. Father looks at me.

F: Three pints of lager.
    Me: I am sorry, I do not want to serve you.
    F: And why not?!

Co-worker is red with rage. I actually have to hold her back.

CW: BECAUSE YOU CALLED ME AN S.T.D RIDDLED CUNT!
    F: I did not!!
    Me: Please leave the pub before I call the police.
    F: FINE! I NEVER WANTED TO DRINK HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW, I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN TO YOUR BOSS AND HAVE YOU ALL FIRED! WHEN IS HE NEXT IN?!?!
    CW: SHE IS IN TOMORROW MORNING. AND SO AM I!! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!

The three SC's left. I caught CW out the back crying...

I don't think this is the end of this...I'll keep everyone posted.

.......As you all know....THIS MEANS WAR!

EVERYBODY ON THE BUS! We're taking a road trip!
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I'll bring my female biker cousins, hell, one look from one of them can stop most big, burly bikers in their tracks.
      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

I'll bring my New Rocks. The Skulls are hungry for BLOOD!

And bone marrow, if at all possible.
        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Sure call me a cunt then have balls to complain, umm yeah talk to my double barrelled friend asshole.. I thank my lucky stars that the bar I worked in for a while was cop bar, that shit never happened there. Only had a few fist fights and guns lined up behind the bar so no one shot anyone in case ego's got to big via liquid courage.

Yeah that will fly over well with the owner, you ask for ID which is state law. Any questions explain just how expensive it would be to lose the licsense for the bar? Owner may not like that you refused to serve a friend of his, but he would not like loosing his business even less.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
            .......As you all know....THIS MEANS WAR!

EVERYBODY ON THE BUS! We're taking a road trip!
            wooohoooo roadtrip! hold on while i pick up my firefighter friends, their wives, their female co-workers, and my gf.....on second thought skip the gf. we want them hurt not dead. either way we need a bigger bus.
            there is always reason to my unreasonable madness! even if its just being tired of reason

Comment

I will bring one of my best buddies and a Shinai Kendo Stick. I don't play, when I fight
              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

The big scary redhead would lone to join in and help out with this cleansing of the human race. I can't say what I am bringing

Comment

I'm sure my friend wouldn't mind if I borrowed his Katanas for this occasion. I may have a few spare hands to wield his collection too...

...seriously, what the ever-loving was that asshole thinking?!
                  Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
                  --Unknown

Comment

Road trip you say?

Okay sure. Lemme go grab my Louisville Slugger so I can hit one out of the park.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I've got a piece of PVC pipe with F's name on it.
                      Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Now now, I don't think you handled this situation correctly at all. There was no need to even consider calling the police here.

That's what the Customer Appreciation Bats are for ^^
                        sorry for my horrendous spelling; English is my first language, and I'm not dyslexic. I'm just shite at spelling

Comment

Quoth Gwen_Goth View Post
                          Now now, I don't think you handled this situation correctly at all. There was no need to even consider calling the police here.

That's what the Customer Appreciation Bats are for ^^
                          Oops, that was actually me - girlfriend's been at my laptop again :P
                          ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

I used to be a bouncer in a biker bar...can I come along, too?
                            Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

*evil laughter* mwahahhahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Be sure that bus picks me up I'll bring my guitar with me to play mocking music at them for their stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X