I'm PMSing.

Can I come along?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I have a long sharp knife with a serrated blade. And a dislike for anyone who mistreats a woman.

CRML, how do you feel about the bar being redecorated in red?
      Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

I'm in... plus 2 rugby teams, a couple of awesome women I know, 3 chefs and a waiter. Along with whatever we hapen to find on hand.
        "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

I'm in. I gots me an axe and a solid baseball bat I call Meathead!
          My Wajas cave

Comment

Wow.

I'd contact the local constabulary and make them aware of the situation. That was definitely not a sane reaction...

Who am I kidding? I'm hitching a ride so I can help hide what's left!

Give your CW hugs and cookies from all of us!

Comment

Good friends help you move...
              Real friends help you move... bodies.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Well, I'm not on any aggressive sport teams, and I don't have any biker buddies....but I'm heavy and could probably squash them.

Also, I have influence ove a number of really annoying people who could probably do a number on the SC's sanity.
                "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

I have PMS and a knife/dagger collection, count me in.

Honestly, WTF?!?
                  "Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Comment

I have PMS, a roommate who plays with sharp pointy things on a regular basis, so I have access to at least two swords and one war-axe... I know I can rally up some guys that carry even bigger axes and swords and can wield them properly and accurately...

*rubs hands together* Let's play.
                    "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
                    ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

Is it possible the father in this story was ALREADY piss drunk and pissed off?

If not he might be the biggest douche in the Universe.
                      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

I've been raised to kick ass since the age of two. I'll ask my friend Tattoo for his steel toed boots. How dare he.
                        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

I've got a display support pole/heavy metal staff I can bring along.

I'll be more than happy to bring good ole swatty along.
                          Character flaws aren't a philosophy -Scott Adams

Comment

of course the awesome part is... all their little boy tactics didn't get them one drop of booze

and im betting he won't have the balls to call and complain cos he knows he won't get anywhere.

but the truly sad part is... he reproduced.
                            i hope his son learned a lesson. being a cockwallet doesn't get you anything except kicked out of a bar

Comment

Wow. He must have a penis the size of a cocktail weenie.
                              "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

i suspect the cocktail weenie still has a good inch on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X