Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a close female friend who used to tend bar, and if anyone had used that word on her, they'd be mopping up blood later. She's a real sweetheart, but at the same time she's not someone I'd want to ever piss off, and that word is one of her hot-buttons. She once told me someone can call her pretty much any horrible name they want, but if they call her that, they're dead.

Interestingly enough, I've heard her use that word to describe another person maybe twice, and it was to describe a truly despicable woman, such as my ex.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I've got PMS, am stressed to the max, currently between job assignments and could use some good stress relief (read: hitting some arsehole who desperately deserves it).

I'll bring lots of double chocolate cookies for my fellow CSers and the barstaff and for the filthy mouthed scumbag, I've got my friend Chipper to play with!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

ROAD TRIP w00t!!!!! Hmm, which should i bring... The Scottish-style Claymore, the broadsword, the katana, the battleaxe, or my 3 10 inch daggers. Ah hell, I'll just bring em all. I'm sure someone else needs weaponry.

Seriously, guys like that make me wish that we lived in medieval times when any slight could be solved by a good old fashioned disemboweling.

Cookies, brownies, and favorite liquor to your CW for having to deal with that moron
        Your brain may not know what it is. Your brain may never figure out what it is. However, your heart knows, your heart always knows. --- Master Horkin from Brothers in Arms by Margaret Weis

Comment

Quoth Ledomar View Post
          Seriously, guys like that make me wish that we lived in medieval times when any slight could be solved by a good old fashioned disemboweling.
          It still works, as long as you don't get caught.
          Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Chainsaw. 10 year old, rusty chain. Preferably used a lot so it's dull. Aim for extremities first. Also, rubber tubing; Ties off the appendage so the person doesn't bleed out.

I have a 1976 Craftsman with a 20-inch bar, and uses 1:16 Oil-gas ratio; It puts holes in the ozone layer when I fire it up, but it goes through anything.

Wonder how well it's work on a certain example of required sterilization?

Comment

I know I'm new, but I have PMS and a really sharp pointy dagger...and I'm a karate student....(not a black belt, just a blue belt, but I am pretty good.) May I come?

Comment

Oh hell to the no!! How your coworker managed to not throw heavy objects at the jerk is beyond me. I'm not sure what i would do if I got called one but it sure would NOT be pretty.
                "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

I have a little update...

The SON came in today, whilst co-worker and the boss were working. All of this information is second hand because I wasn't in at the time.

Son: I just want to apologise for what happened yesterday.

CW was impressed. She accepted the apology, even though she was annoyed that it was not the father that had come in to do so.

Her feeling was short lived...

Son: So can I get a pint please?
                  CW: Please tell me you have I.D.

He didn't. He stormed out saying he was going to "tell" his dad.

Comment

Wait. The dipshit came back? Not surprised, but still.

Oh, and I hope nobody left me out of the road trip--I have the fleet of CS luxury buses, after all I also have an interesting arsenal of weapons. The best "beat the crap out of it" tool...has to be one my grandfather made. It's a heavy piece of pipe, with a railroad spike welded on one end. It's great for punching holes in things
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

The Celtic warrior goddess will be coming along as well. I'll be bringing my short sword, sgian achlias, and my sgian dubh....and my temper.

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post

Well, he gets a point for apologizing and....gets it taken away for the above. Not too swift is he?
                      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

That is going to be one crowded pub. I'd better get there early. Now where did I put my bayonet and broadsword?
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                          I have a little update...

*facepalm!*

I've got customers like that, only it's tobacco. I sympathize.
                          "But the pharmacy was here this morning...!"

Comment

...What...an... ASSSSSS!!! God I cant believe some people... he obviously didnt need to be drinking in the first place. Jesus H. Christ.
                            "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                            -Red

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                              Good friends help you move...
                              Real friends help you move... bodies.
                              Best Friends help you dump the body bags in the river,

My teenaged daughter that is hormonal and I need picked up

Comment

I'm coming too dammit! The claws n' fangs are coming out, you can be sure of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X