Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Way to Get Revenge....Is To Steal! (long, idiocy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, and now I can't look at my Kindle with ads without seeing one of their ugly mugs
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
      Yeah, and now I can't look at my Kindle with ads without seeing one of their ugly mugs
      Ergo why my husband and I both did not go with the Kindles with ads. I knew, just KNEW, it'd have Twilight plastered over it.
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
        Yeah, but I'd feel bad for them, having to deal with all of that. =/
        I'd do it, no, seriously, I would. I'd be all snarky and sarcastic and sassy, but to such a level that they wouldn't know it was happening, I can be polite to assholes, while at the same time be polishing something sharp and spiky offscreen.

'sides, tis the age old adage, keep your friends close, and fire hazards closer...or...wait...I think I got that wrong
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
          Dear god, this would be epic, and if I could afford it, I so would take you up on that, LOL.
          I am open to negotiation. Just saying.

Perhaps not to the point where I could quit one or more of my jobs and live my life comfortably while being your Pitbull Secretary, but I am sure we could find some mutually beneficial arrangement.

I am PMing you my number. I am sure we could work SOMETHING out.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Seraph, Jester... if this ends up happening, you need to start a new thread that regales us with the hilarity. That's an order! lol
            Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Comment

Quoth veniteangeli View Post
              Seraph, Jester... if this ends up happening, you need to start a new thread that regales us with the hilarity. That's an order! lol
              We will know them by the trail of smoking holes in the intardweebs.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth veniteangeli View Post
                A few things should be noted.

First, I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Seraph is like me in the sense that she doesn't take orders.

Secondly, if this happens (a big if), there would be some time while we got everything together. Not like I could just jump in and start helping her with her job, of which I know nothing, and immediately start posting stories about it.

Thirdly, if this did happen, I would only post stories with Seraph's permission, as they would be about her clients and potential clients, and thus she would have a bigger stake in any potential repercussions than I would.

Just a few notes.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled goofy Sunday.

Still A Customer."

Comment

By all that's good and holy, the Seraph/Jester combination of Awesomness And Win must happen.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

The less you people talk about it, the easier it will be for the two of us to ninja up on people. Just saying.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Syriilord View Post
                      Yeah.....the last time someone did that, the result was the 'Twilight' series.....
                      Loooong time lurker popping out to say...

BEST. RESPONSE. EVERRRRRR.

I laughed so hard I cried. At which point my foster daughter, a Twilight freak, asked what was up. I told her, and she was so upset (in that emo teen pseudo-gothy stare at you until you burst into flames way) that I laughed again...and peed a little. Off to change my delicates.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                        Just a few notes.
                        Your notes have been taken onboard. And they will be tossed over the rail as soon as this ship clears the harbour.

Dude, we're willing to wait for as long as it takes. Can't blame your colleagues for being enthusiastic about the possibilities.
                        What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                          interestingly, it's MB that I got the phrase from.

but don't forget they had to pretty much turn it into mud first or something like that. and i'm betting it still smelled like shit

i'm just glad to see there hasn't been much coming from asshat about this. i guess he was smart enough to realize when his bluff was called.

Comment

Wonders silently what would happen if they also got GK onbord for Grave shift Info...

Comment

I have this wonderful mental image of myself, GK, and Serpah (and probably Kinkoid as well) sitting around a booth table at Denny's, casually discussing how we are going to completely and totally fuck with various asshats' lives.

Probably while drinking milkshakes. Unless it's a Denny's with beer. Then I'd be having a beer while they'd be having milkshakes. Either way, an amusing thought.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Aaaand now i'm getting the mental picture of the four Horsemen of the apocalyps

Comment

Working...
                                X