Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Way to Get Revenge....Is To Steal! (long, idiocy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kazim View Post
    Aaaand now i'm getting the mental picture of the four Horsemen of the apocalyps
    Them?

Pansies.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Kazim View Post
      Aaaand now i'm getting the mental picture of the four Horsemen of the apocralypse
      ... So Seraph gets to be Grievious Bodily Harm?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        I have this wonderful mental image of myself, GK, and Serpah (and probably Kinkoid as well) sitting around a booth table at Denny's, casually discussing how we are going to completely and totally fuck with various asshats' lives.

Probably while drinking milkshakes. Unless it's a Denny's with beer. Then I'd be having a beer while they'd be having milkshakes. Either way, an amusing thought.
        wooo, milkshakes!

Also, the Denny's over by me nearly killed someone, apparently...so I un-nominate that location.

Quoth Jester View Post
        Them?

Pansies.
        Apocalypse Ponies are much scarier.

Quoth dalesys View Post
        ... So Seraph gets to be Grievious Bodily Harm?
        The Girl Who Actually Was On Fire?
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

The Four Horsepeople of the Apocololyspe?

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
            The Girl Who Actually Was On Fire?
            In that case Covered With Fish might be an improvement.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              I have this wonderful mental image of myself, GK, and Serpah (and probably Kinkoid as well) sitting around a booth table at Denny's, casually discussing how we are going to completely and totally fuck with various asshats' lives.

Probably while drinking milkshakes. Unless it's a Denny's with beer. Then I'd be having a beer while they'd be having milkshakes. Either way, an amusing thought.
              I'm imagining the meeting of the 'Merchants of Death' from the movie "Thank You For Smoking."
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Missyanthrope View Post
                Loooong time lurker popping out to say...

BEST. RESPONSE. EVERRRRRR.

I laughed so hard I cried. At which point my foster daughter, a Twilight freak, asked what was up. I told her, and she was so upset (in that emo teen pseudo-gothy stare at you until you burst into flames way) that I laughed again...and peed a little. Off to change my delicates.
                All I can say is thank you.

This is the first time one of my comments has resulted in spontaneous pants wetting hilarity.

Do I get some kind of hat now?
                Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth Syriilord View Post
                  Do I get some kind of hat now?
                  Yes, but it's a little damp.

Comment

Working...
                  X