Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, my gay boyfriend is the least gay gay man I've ever met. But I still loves him so. He's like me, but he's a guy. And I like sports more than him. But we both like shopping and boys, so it works out.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Yep. A new at-work boyfriend and he's so flamboyant. I adore him. We're going to get married and go cruising for guys together.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
        Can I borrow Jack for a shopping expedition/wardrobe overhaul?
        Sure, but he is high-maintenance. And bring some extra $$$ (or £££ or €€€) for the drinks.

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
          I need to borrow Jack. Not only do I need to overhaul my wardrobe, but I have a fussbudgetty gay acquaintance who really needs to loosen up, and he's not going to listen to a wummun.
          OMG!!! I just called Jack and read him this one.
          His response: Ooohhh, girrrrl! Gimme 5 to sharpen my claws for **that** bitchfight, and I'm there! Then we can all go shopping and then out for drinks!

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
            Actually, my sis Becks has a new gay at-work boyfriend who is going to bring along HIS gay friend so all four of us can go shopping. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Now I just need to get out to NJ.
            Gay boyfriends -- the wave of the future for most, a lifestyle choice for the select few!

NEW BUMPER STICKER:

I and my gay boyfriend.

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
              Not a shopper, I have the fashion sense of a fratboy. I take that back, I bathe and do laundry, but I just can't coordinate.
              I have nice clothes, it's just that given my occupation (freelance techie), I prefer not to wear anything that could get ruined if there's a chance I'd have my head stuck in a computer case/moving boxes/etc.
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Sweet...God. That is the scareist thing I've ever heard in my life. A person to stupid to leave the house when its ON FIRE...Good gravy. Tell Polly she deserves a medal for working though that.
                "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.

Comment

Here ya go. Long overdue....

Comment

Quoth Bonnie Bitch View Post
                    Gay boyfriends -- the wave of the future for most, a lifestyle choice for the select few!

NEW BUMPER STICKER:

I and my gay boyfriend.
                    The bumper sticker ROCKS!!!

How would we get the worship icon to move, though?
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                      The bumper sticker ROCKS!!!

How would we get the worship icon to move, though?
                      Same way that Wal-Mart gets Sponge-Bob to drop trou on the gift cards, I guess.

Comment

Fag hag.

Heh, never knew that I was a fag hag. I'll admit that's the first time I've ever seen that term. Now if I can just get Steve and Lance to move back up from SF, I'll be a happy fag hag again. (Rural Oregon, homophobic and racist white trash central, can't blame em for leaving).
                        ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth Bonnie Bitch View Post
                          OMG!!! I just called Jack and read him this one.
                          His response: Ooohhh, girrrrl! Gimme 5 to sharpen my claws for **that** bitchfight, and I'm there! Then we can all go shopping and then out for drinks!
                          Oh... oh my God... Bonnie B, I laughed SO HARD at that! Give Jack a high-five and a kiss wherever for me, willya?

Thing is, I'm in Europe, so Jack would need some hefty frequent-flyer miles to come see me. Or some good vacation time and money in the bank. But I'd LOVE to see the fur fly; my, yes!

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                            Fag hag.

Heh, never knew that I was a fag hag. I'll admit that's the first time I've ever seen that term. Now if I can just get Steve and Lance to move back up from SF, I'll be a happy fag hag again. (Rural Oregon, homophobic and racist white trash central, can't blame em for leaving).
                            OMG! I just moved back to Bumblephuque from Portland, OR. I'd heard about how bad it was in Central OR. You have my condolences.
                            So, is the KKK rally blocking the only highway out of town and preventing you from going to SF? <j/k, kind of>

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
                              Oh... oh my God... Bonnie B, I laughed SO HARD at that! Give Jack a high-five and a kiss wherever for me, willya?

Thing is, I'm in Europe, so Jack would need some hefty frequent-flyer miles to come see me. Or some good vacation time and money in the bank. But I'd LOVE to see the fur fly; my, yes!
                              Ya know -- your post just honked me off. Why? I shall tell you.
                              Jack hates plane rides that last more than two hours. Jack is your typical, monolingual American. Jack swears that the Brits don't speak "real English."
                              Damn it! I'm the one in our relationship who speaks 4 languages and would kill to get back to Europe! Why is he getting the offers for travel and I get to sit here on my keyster?
                              Granted, he does look better in an evening gown than I ever will, but ......

Comment

Hell, c'mon over! The more the merrier! Bring Jack; just sedate him first, so he'll wake up and won't know where he is. And if he does the Ugly American bit, we just won't tell him where the gay bars and saunas are. (There are three gay saunas where I live. Three.)

Four languages? My uptight gay acquaintance also speaks four languages. I do not. Though every time I visit Italy, I pick up more Italian. I speak conversational French. I even understand Britspeak, for the most part.

Perhaps the thing is to start a website, get sponsors, and send you and Jack on tour.

Comment

Working...
                                X