Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's very telling that they feel they have to "fight" and attack back when criticized. It makes them look even worse - especially when they claim they're going to sue everyone.

The fact that they actually believe they have a RIGHT to treat employees the way they do, and that no one is allowed to talk about them or criticize them... is quite insane. This is a whole new level of Entitlement Whore.

Abusive and trying to convince themselves that this is their right.

and i'm now seeing the part where she's firing one of the workers - the girl's fired and walking away and the cunt screams at her to not walk away while she's being spoken to?

yeah what a cunt!
    Last edited by PepperElf; 05-14-2013, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
      So yeah, obviously a majority of the product is bought elsewhere - a lot of places do that, but these other places don't have the balls to try to pass that stuff off as their own work.
      so we either have false advertising or copyright infringement (assuming that recipes/recipe mixes CAN be copyrighted). Lovely.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I'll also recommend avoiding the psycho's website.

i don't know if it's her or someone hacking but according to google it's listed as "This site may be compromised."

and i found an editorial piece from one of the diners - with comments on how the show works too:
        https://medium.com/unforgettable-moments/90c630cbc754
        Last edited by PepperElf; 05-14-2013, 03:19 PM.

Comment

I reported some of their posts to Facebook and marked a photo of one as spam. I find that it is very unprofessional for a restaurant to behave like this to their potential customers. At least the pages that I see regularly do not use all caps or swear.

Link here, so you may report them:
          https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco

I also reported the page to Facebook.
          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            *snip*

and i'm now seeing the part where she's firing one of the workers - the girl's fired and walking away and the cunt screams at her to not walk away while she's being spoken to?

yeah what a cunt!
            Can't have it both ways ... either the girl still works there in which case La Bitch has some authority over her, or she doesn't still work there, in which case she's got no reason to stand there and take the lambasting.

Comment

YOU DONT KNOW US!! WE WILL THRIVE! WE WILL OVERCOME! WE ARE STARTING OUR FAMILY, AND WE WILL TEACH OUR CHILD EXACTLY WHAT >>GOD<< WANTS IN THEIR PATH. WE WILL TEACH THEM HOW TO FIGHT AGAINST OPRESSORS LIKE YOU PEOPLE! WE WILL START A GENERATION OF TRUTHFULLNESS AND WE WILL FIGHT TO BRING PLACES LIKE, YELP AND REDDIT, AND HORRIBLE PEOPLE LIKE GORDON TO THE LIGHT
              GO TO SLEEP YOU LITTLE KIDS! DREAM ABOUT BEING SUCCESSFULL BECAUSE WE HAVE A MULTI MILLION BUISNESS WITH SUPPORTERS! YOU CANT BRING US DOWN
              You people are all shit. Yelp shit, Reddits shit. Every shit. Come to here, I will fucking show you all.
              You are all little punks. Nothing. you are all nothing. We are laughing at you. All of you, just fools. We have God on our side, you just have your sites.
              TO REDDIT. I FORBID YOU FROM SPREADING YOUR HATE ON THAT SITE. THIS IS MY FACEBOOK, AND I AM NOT ALLOWING YOU TO USE MY COMPANY ON YOUR HATE FILLED PAGE.
              WE DO NOT NEED THIS. YOU STUPID PEOPLE. AMERICA IS ABOUT RESSLING, IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL. THE CAKES WE OFFER ARE EXPENSIVE BECAUSE WE HAVE TO REPACKAGE AND SHIP. DO NOT BLAME US BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT AFFORD QUALITY. THE YELPERS, AND NOW THE REDDITS, NEED TO BACK OFF. YOURE NOT RIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF SOME TV SHOW.
              To all of the Yelpers and Reddits: Bring it on. you are just pussies. come to arizona. you are weaker than my wife, and weaker than me. come to my business. say it to my face. man to man. my wife is a jewel in the desert. you are just trash. reddits and yelpers just working together to bring us down. pathetic.
              ♪ Goin' off the rails on the crazy train.....♪♫
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                Can't have it both ways ... either the girl still works there in which case La Bitch has some authority over her, or she doesn't still work there, in which case she's got no reason to stand there and take the lambasting.
                i think she was too scared to realize that she could walk away and just ignore the cunt.

although i wish she had done it cos... it would be funny to see the owner freak out that a fired employee was turning her back and walking away while being spoken to.

Although - i'm also thinking of the patron they kicked out and then threatened to call the cops on. He was kicked out - but they refused to let him leave because he hadn't paid. I'm not sure you can have it both ways. If you kick someone out can you force them to pay for the meal? especially when you're kicking them out for saying they didn't like the food?

Comment

Quoth Eevie View Post
                  Makes me wonder if they've ever eaten their own food... Hm...
                  I'm a bit of a sucker for punishment. Next time I'm ever in the area, I might try it out.

CS dinner party anyone?
                  Not me. If I'm spending my hard-earned money, I want to spend it on something I'd enjoy eating. And this former Zonie knows that there are loads better restaurants in the area. (I do miss Chompies...)
                  Quoth loony Amy by way of Irving's post
                  YOU DONT KNOW US!! WE WILL THRIVE! WE WILL OVERCOME! WE ARE STARTING OUR FAMILY, AND WE WILL TEACH OUR CHILD EXACTLY WHAT >>GOD<< WANTS IN THEIR PATH. WE WILL TEACH THEM HOW TO FIGHT AGAINST OPRESSORS LIKE YOU PEOPLE! WE WILL START A GENERATION OF TRUTHFULLNESS AND WE WILL FIGHT TO BRING PLACES LIKE, YELP AND REDDIT, AND HORRIBLE PEOPLE LIKE GORDON TO THE LIGHT
                  Those two lunatics have a child?! God help that poor kid!
                  Last edited by XCashier; 05-14-2013, 05:06 PM.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

i think she was too scared to realize that she could walk away and just ignore the cunt.

although i wish she had done it cos... it would be funny to see the owner freak out that a fired employee was turning her back and walking away while being spoken to.

Although - i'm also thinking of the patron they kicked out and then threatened to call the cops on. He was kicked out - but they refused to let him leave because he hadn't paid. I'm not sure you can have it both ways. If you kick someone out can you force them to pay for the meal? especially when you're kicking them out for saying they didn't like the food?
                    I don't doubt it, especially if the employee was young and inexperienced.

As for the customer, I think I'd tell them to call the cops, and then explain the situation to them police: "Yep, they're ordering me to get out but they won't let me leave. What am I supposed to do?" Let the (poor) cops sort it out, LOL. If nothing else it'll be a conversation piece at the station for weeks to come.

I seriously hope we get more updates on this lovely pair and I seriously hope their restaurant tanks, very quickly. It'll be interesting to see their (her) online comments then.

Comment

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22...ale-restaurant

news report on it.

owners can't officially say anything to the reporters cos of the contract they signed, but they claim it was "exaggerated" (how do you exaggerate the owners' own behavior? and their online comments too!) and claimed the customers for the taping were over-complaining.

The news footage also showed Sami refusing service to a couple while letting others in.
                      He says he picks his customers, and the people who did end up eating seem to enjoy the food.

so wait, he picks his customers at the door? how does he decide who's worthy of eating there?
                      that right there has some serious potential for discrimination charges

but what i find the most interesting is that they keep saying one thing and then turn around and they claim the entirely opposite.
                      they claimed they made everything there, no? now we find they didn't.
                      i remember sami saying that he keeps tips because "he's doing their work" and then on the FB they claim they never did it.

The more I see of this the more I think they cope by rewriting history in their own minds. And childish overreactions of course.
                      Last edited by PepperElf; 05-14-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Have these people never heard of "Don't feed the trolls"? They wouldn't be getting this kind of publicity if they'd just left it be.

But seriously, I've never been this entertained by a Facebook page since that one dude snuck into Paris Hilton's 30th birthday and stole her cake.
                        Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

so wait, he picks his customers at the door? how does he decide who's worthy of eating there?
                          that right there has some serious potential for discrimination charges
                          Unless they're playing the "we have the right to refuse service for any reason" card and they don't go after protected groups but rather people that may seem like "yelps and reddits".
                          A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

Can you tell that by looking at someone though?

The girl & man with the ball cap & baby were the ones turned away

Yes there's a "right to refuse service" but when it's exercised at the door based on just looking at the customer... it may raise questions.

Comment

Can you tell that by looking at someone though?
                              Not really, but as we all know by now this fine couple has a quite interesting version of reality

Or perhaps the most innocent (and partly something that would make just a little bit of sense) reason would be that they prioritized their regulars + friends and family to be seated first.
                              A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

In general, I absolutely hate Gordon Ramsay. I'm not impressed with his cooking (caveat: I've neveer eaten it, but his recipes and what I've seen just don't appeal to me) and anyone that thinks that motivation has to include screaming and harassment really needs a cricket bat upside the head.

That being said, I think he's in the right here. These two are just bat-shiat crazy. You've got to believe that at this point, someone in the local government or law enforcement has started an investigation.

Best Yelp review so far:

5/14/2013
                                I'm giving this place five stars because the owner, Samy, threatened me on Facebook with bodily injury if I don't write nice things about his restaurant.

Please send help. Send Captain America and the Hulk. Samy is a big guy.

The level of publicity disaster this place is bringing down on their own heads is amazing.
                                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
                                X