• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
    "You! Out of the pool!"
    *runs after prick with a pair of hedge trimmers*
    I think I love you now...

Comment

Well I guess he did call. My manager talked to him and told him if he comes on the property ever again he will be arrested and charged with harassment and threatening assault on a female employee (me)....get this.....by the company...lol. He started yelling at her and she told him that we have his car, the transaction, witnesses (the kid he said it too) and license plate number on a disk incase he would like to push the matter further. HAHAHAHA

Comment

Big ups to your manager for showing that slimebag he can't get away with it! YAY!
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I've found that when I worked in restaurantst that assholes that got the cops called on ended up being arrested just because they had warrants.

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
            The symptoms of smallweineritis are fairly obvious.
            Yeah, he must have been driving a Hummer or something

(No offense to people that do! It was a joke).
            "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Good for your manager for backing you up on this.

I've known of too many places that would just have shrugged this off.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth traylk View Post
                Well I guess he did call. My manager talked to him and told him if he comes on the property ever again he will be arrested and charged with harassment and threatening assault on a female employee (me)....get this.....by the company...lol. He started yelling at her and she told him that we have his car, the transaction, witnesses (the kid he said it too) and license plate number on a disk incase he would like to push the matter further. HAHAHAHA
                WOOHOO! Major kudos to your manager for putting that cowardly bastard in his place! I am so glad to hear that not only the manager but the company is backing you up. There is justice in this world.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                X