This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BusBus View Post
    Relish on your hotdog does not constitute healthy eating.
    I'm vegetarian, shoo. >.>

Trail mix, Clearly Canadian, fruit and Beaver Buzz. My four food groups.

I'm was somewhat wary heading to work tonight now that my image is known.....

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      I'm vegetarian, shoo. >.>

Trail mix, Clearly Canadian, fruit and Beaver Buzz. My four food groups.

I'm was somewhat wary heading to work tonight now that my image is known.....
      I wouldn't worry about 7/11 hotdogs having any animal products in them

What is Beaver Buzz? I've never seen it (granted, my usual 7/11 purchases consist of coffee and a bus pass).

I wouldn't worry about your image being known. I doubt anyone here is the stalker-type. If I ever saw you, I'd be way too shy to say anything!
      -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
      -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

I only stalk on the Internet.

However, I have been known to travel to attend official gatherings of like-minded individuals from online.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post

What is Beaver Buzz? I've never seen it (granted, my usual 7/11 purchases consist of coffee and a bus pass).

I wouldn't worry about your image being known. I doubt anyone here is the stalker-type. If I ever saw you, I'd be way too shy to say anything!

Look in the coolers in back. Its one of the 9000 energy drinks but its Canadian and full of vitamins too. Just look for a tall blue, red or green can with an angry beaver on it. ^^

As would I. So I shall live on only in myth and legend!

On a side note, my mom (Also a regular reader of mine ><) is getting a kick out of this thread (Much to my horror). But she's admittedly for anything that gets me married faster.

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
            Or any organic matter.

At last we have a difference between GK and me. I crave flesh. I grew up in the heartland of the US. I probably got red meat the moment I had 2 teeth to chew it with.
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
              Or any organic matter.

At last we have a difference between GK and me. I crave flesh. I grew up in the heartland of the US. I probably got red meat the moment I had 2 teeth to chew it with.

I only turned vegetarian a year or so ago (Buddhism. -.-) and I'm only a year and some odd older then you. So don't tempt fate, there's still time! =p

I use to be a horrific carnivore as a child/teenager. No cow was safe.

Comment

Look in the coolers in back. Its one of the 9000 energy drinks but its Canadian and full of vitamins too. Just look for a tall blue, red or green can with an angry beaver on it. ^^
                So it's a healthier way to acheive an irregular heartbeat?

On a side note, my mom (Also a regular reader of mine ><) is getting a kick out of this thread (Much to my horror). But she's admittedly for anything that gets me married faster.
                HAHA! That made me laugh. Lucky for me, my mum isn't like that. She just simply assumes that any guy I talk to is my boyfriend/has the hots for me (relatives are not excluded from this ). Right...because I really want to have mutant babies one day.
                -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
                  So it's a healthier way to acheive an irregular heartbeat?

HAHA! That made me laugh. Lucky for me, my mum isn't like that. She just simply assumes that any guy I talk to is my boyfriend/has the hots for me (relatives are not excluded from this ). Right...because I really want to have mutant babies one day.

Exactly, your heart may explode but hey you're getting vitamin B.

I got my sense of humour from my mom, so you can imagine... >.>

Comment

Hhhm, I wonder if the real reason GK gets so many silly calls is because they just want to hear his silky, sultry voice. Plus, it is probably so spell binding it causes people to forget basic details such as their name and post code.
                    ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
                    Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

*giggle*

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                      X