This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREAKING HELL!!!!

Yep, thats what i yelled today when the bottom cuppard door flung open as i walked pass, slamming my leg in to the corner leaving a bruise the size of a half dollar. ( i wanted to yell something more adult but there was a little kid not 5 feet from me, so i stiffled my self)
    TODAY SUCKED!!!!
    We where understaffed.
    We had the suckest costumers.
    I worked 8 and half hours, banking of 1400 in my till, with no break except to go to the restroom when i couldnt hold it anymore.
    All i had to in 8 hours was two eggrolls that where in the fry station before i go to there that we should have tossed by the time i ate them, and a shake...... not fun.
    I can't even name half the sucky things that happened today
    Or the sucky costumers i dealt with.

I will name a few though
    Lights are off, the first door you tried is locked im trying to lock another, our lobby is obviously closed
    BI-Blonde Idiot
    ID- Idiot Dude
    ME -
    BA- Sl, love of my life lol

ID- dude why is dark
    Me- We're closed guys
    ID- Oh man really, you must just be lockign up
    Me- Well yeah, you got to leave
    ID- Awww can't we just order something, it wont be a big order and we'll leave right away
    (I walk to the door they came in to trying to look it)
    Me- What you want
    BI- Number two no tomatoes
    Me- What size
    BI- Large
    Me- Let me see if we have any fries done if we do ill take but that all you got to leave
    (I walk in the back to see ifg we have any fries, none in the staging area but i think they may have dropped some)
    Me- hey BA, when did the fries get dropped
    BA- i think she just putting them down, what do the jerks in front want?
    Me- Food of course can't tell that the damn lobbys closed
    BA- well no fries done, and i don't want them in the lobby attracting more idiots.
    (I turn back to the lobby and say)
    Me- Boys sorry, no fries done, i can ring up the burger and the drink but no fries, it will take to long.
    BI- awwww man
    ID- if we go through the drive thru, can we get fries
    Me- Yeah they will be done by the time you reach the window
    ID- Ok
    (why not go through the drive thru the first time????)
    Over intercom w/ bad fake accents-
    BI- yeah we wanta nummer two, no t'matos, larrge, strawbewry fawta
    Id- oh, an' tw tacos and a larrge chowake sheek
    (Thats how it sounded to me)
    BA to me- Cash out those A**holes for me, if i see their faces ill punch them out.
    4 minutes later, after i finish putting their food together and am about to hand out to them
    ID- hey, wanna throw in some extra frys for free?
    ME- we don't give free food, you want'em you buy'em
    ID- awwww come on we are your last sell of the night
    ME- no, OUR LOBBY IS CLOSED, our drive thru is open 24 HOURS a day, get out of here.

and here another

S- scary woman i thought was man at first
    Me- DUH

Overcome
    S- *mumble mumble*
    Me- I'm sorry what
    S- *gravelly sound*
    Me- I'm sorry you have to speak up, i can barely hear you
    S- I said *grumble throat noise* burger deluxes
    Me- How many hamburger deluxes?
    S- Six
    Me- ok anything else
    S- Five *gurgly noise* frys
    Me- What size
    S- Medium, no small, medium
    Me- ohhhh kay..... that'll be 16.07 Second window
    (Land pulls up)
    S- Hey *grugely sound again* what did i order?
    Me- 6 Hamburger Deluxes and 5 french fries
    S- Ok those burgers are 1.09 each right *grugely noise again*
    Me- Yes
    S- THEN HOW THE HELL IS OVER 16 DOLLARS?
    Me- Because the fries 1.83 each
    S- make them small
    Me- (under my breath) like it makes much of a difference...
    Me- ok, that will be 14.89
    S- ok
    ( yeah uh huh, makes soooooo much difference, especially when she pays with a freaking 20)

Last one
    After the two idiots came in when i was trying to lock the doors, still unable to lock the far left one. Woman comes in and wants to be served, we are slow enough in the DT to take hers but we warn her its going to take longer than usual because the lobby grill (there a small grill to make lobby stuff quick when we are busy and we turned it off)
    So we handle some DT orders and she stand there waiting, being surprisingly quiet for an SC.
    And then i see her kids, which came in with her, come out of the bathroom.
    NONE OF THEM HAVE PANTS ON!!! And not like they took them off in the bathroom, no they came in like that, judging by the lack of shock on her face. and she drove there i saw her get in her truck when she left.
    IF YOU KIDS ARE DRESSED IN NOTHING BUT LARGE T-SHIRTS......... GO THROUGH THE F-ING DRIVE THRU, ITS WHAT ITS THERE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 05-07-2007, 09:11 AM. Reason: wanted to warn about lenght

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    ID- dude why is dark
    Me- We're closed guys
    ID- Oh man really, you must just be lockign up
    Me- Well yeah, you got to leave
    ID- Awww can't we just order something, it wont be a big order and we'll leave right away
    I hate it when people slide in just before we lock the doors. I had a guy sitting in his car in front of the store for 10 minutes - he sees me walking up to the door with the key, he jumps out of his car and RUNS to the door to try to come in.

So of course I do the "hang on" hold-index-finger-in-the-air thing, and he stops pulling on the door so I can finish locking it. Of course I don't let him in, and he starts shouting "I WANT TO GET MY PHONE FIXED!!" - well you should have come in while the doors are open then!

I remember reading a while ago on one of those "smart customer" sites that walking in right at closing is a good way to "force" the staff into giving in since of course the staff wants to go home.

I guess thats where the "It's only 8:59 by MY watch" people come from.

-Wembley
    Originally Posted by edible_hat
    (also, wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?)

Comment

And then i see her kids, which came in with her, come out of the bathroom.
      NONE OF THEM HAVE PANTS ON!!! And not like they took them off in the bathroom, no they came in like that, judging by the lack of shock on her face. and she drove there i saw her get in her truck when she left.
      IF YOU KIDS ARE DRESSED IN NOTHING BUT LARGE T-SHIRTS......... GO THROUGH THE F-ING DRIVE THRU, ITS WHAT ITS THERE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Well, the sign does say "shoes and shirts required!" It does NOT, however, say anything about "pants"...

-Wembley
      Originally Posted by edible_hat
      (also, wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?)

Comment

Quoth Wembley View Post
        Well, the sign does say "shoes and shirts required!" It does NOT, however, say anything about "pants"...

-Wembley
        The sign doesn't, but the law does. That's called indecent exposure!!

I'm wondering if the kids left a huge mess in the bathroom, you know some ignoramus like that would have her kids leave a huge mess and she wouldn't care.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth Wembley View Post
          I guess thats where the "It's only 8:59 by MY watch" people come from.
          People have tried that for happy hour. "My watch says this, so happy hour should have started by now" or "My watch says this, so happy hour must still be going."

Well, folks, the bar's happy hour goes by the bar's clock...NOT yours. Our happy hour, our rules. Thanks for playing!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Wembley View Post
            I remember reading a while ago on one of those "smart customer" sites that walking in right at closing is a good way to "force" the staff into giving in since of course the staff wants to go home.
            Oh really? Because I will stay hours late just to put an SC in their place. I find it amusing.
            If it happened more often, I could see it becoming a hobby.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I hate the far left door btw, it is a B*tch to lock. it needs about five different keys to be tried before it does. its stripped and all but broken. they are lucky they didnt come in when i was in battle with yelling things like "damnit lock", "i will win this time", "YOU WILL LOCK DAMN YOU", "you are weak,and i am strong" "*@)*$)*% %)*%&%^ door..." those boys would have limped out of the door instead

Comment

Heh. Sounds like you should set up to lock that one 10 minutes earlier than all the rest just so you don't have people trying to come in while you're doing battle with the thing.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Wembley View Post
                  More like a good way to "force" the staff into calling the police and having the SC arrested for trespassing!

Only in a Perfect World, I know...
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm sorry, I just have to ask... drive-throughs are so you can order food without your pants on? Good to know!

Comment

Hey ive had women wearing nothing but towels in there.... its either that or just so you can always bug us. Im going with the so you can get food without being socially acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                      X